Classic Chevrolet Mentor

• Tim willowick oh.

It was an over all Good experience . Eddy my sales men was GREAT. I love my new truck, and feel I got it for a good price.

• My New Car

My overall experience at Classic Chevrolet in Mentor, Ohio w/ salesman Mike Curtis was great. Mike was personable and knowledgeable and I feel I purchased a great car at a great price. The other employees were friendly as well and the entire process was very enjoyable!

• Joanne

Our experience with purchasing a vehicle from Shannon Hall at Classic Chevrolet went very smooth without any problems. Shannon is a great listener with excellent attention to detail. He made our experience worry free and we would definitely recommend him & Classic Chevrolet to our friends & acquaintances.

• Joanne

• Great company

We just purchased our 7th vehicle from Classic...enough said. The service department goes above and beyond workmanship and courtesy. The management is extremely professional. Our salesman, Skip, keeps us coming back - great guy.

• Looking for used car

Todd woodruff went above and beyond he knew we where looking for a car for my son and when one came in he called us right away.

• Colorado

Buying new car is never an easy process but Corey and Aubrey made it as pleasant and painless as possible.

• Excellent!!

Everyone I dealt with from the receptionist to the salesman to the finance guy, we wonderful! All 3 went above and beyond!

• good cars with good prices.

Mark Kocin was excellent salesman. He was respecting me, the same way he likes to be respected. I was happy with Mark Kocin.

• technician

The salesman was very friendly and knowledgeable. He knew the features and functions of the vehicle well.