Classic Chevrolet Mentor

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Excellent!
    January 15, 2018

Rebekah was the best! Very knowledgeable about the vehicle. Helped us get a vehicle with everything we were wanting! Highly recommend using her for... your next car purchase.

We would highly recommend Rebekah and Classic
    March 26, 2018

After working with other dealership, we were extremely pleased with the customer service provided by Rebekah and the team at Classic Chevy. Unlike ot...her dealerships, they worked with us to hit our target payment and made it pleasurable as well. Great experience!

No title
    March 25, 2018

This was the best car purchasing experience I have had so far. Would keep going here for all my cars and service. Thanks to the whole staff especially... Cory.

Would give 6 stars if could!
    March 3, 2018

I was referred to Classic Chevrolet from Ben Villines after a long search of looking for a vehicle in my price range while also being a genuinely reli...able vehicle. He reassured me they'd treat me like family... and they did just that. Upon my arrival at the dealership, I spoke to Nate Osicki. He was an extremely down to earth, calm, reassuring, and a trustworthy person. Nate was extremely pleasant and courteous from the second I entered the building. He shook my hand, looked me right in the eye, and offered me coffee. His whole demeanor really put me at ease. My experience with Classic was nothing like I would expected from a dealership. I wasn't pressured or forced into something I didn't want. Everyone was extremely knowledgable about the vehicles, the process, and informing me on every single step along the way. I worked a lot with Rebekah Fielding, she was extremely energetic, knowledgeable, genuinely sweet, and a go-getter ready to answer the questions you have or find the answers you need. She gave me a tour of the vehicle I was looking at, rode along with me, and guided me through buying my first car. Both Nate and Becca stayed extremely late to help me through the process of purchasing the vehicle and didn’t even bat an eye at the prospect of staying late. With her guiding me through the process I didn’t feel scared and overwhelmed during the process of buying my first car. I felt at ease and knowledgeable about all the decisions I made and had an ultimately great experience at Classic. ¿¿ Classic is the only place to recommend to friends and family! Would give 6 stars if could!

Global Real Estate Advisors, Inc
    March 1, 2018

John Thrower doers an outstanding job at this dealership. He explains the issues and steps to correct them. Outstanding service.

5 Time Classic Chevrolet Car Buyer
    March 1, 2018

John McCurdy is Awesome! The entire Classic Chevy team is a great reflection on the founder, Jim Brown's, vision of providing an exceptional customer ...experience.

Hi Jdl, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Classic Chevrolet. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Your recommendation ...means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Strongly Recommended
    February 28, 2018

The process was very good. I worked with John McCurdy and he did an excellent job of explaining everything and guiding me through the process.

Hi Pm, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we ca...n do for you.

Traverse 2018
    February 27, 2018

Branden Campbell is so great to work with! He really tries to find the best fit vehicle and deal for you. We've bought four vehicles from him and high...ly recommend. Other staff have been great too.

Mn, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Classic Chevrolet. Please let us know if there is an...ything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Senior
    January 27, 2018

Great experience recommend highly the sales staff especially Cory Willard ,Brandon and Rybeca Thx again Dennis A. Great car as soon as I figure everyt...hing out

Great experience
    January 10, 2018

experience was very positive the staff was very friendly and the price was better than anybody’s around. They knew theyneeded toget their price down t...o beat their competitive

Classic Chevrolet Mentor