4.5
  • Best Dealer in Indiana

Thanks for taking time to give us a review thanks Maynard

I have purchased two cars from this dealership in last two years and both times the experience has been the best I have ever had at any dealership I have ever been to (and I have purchased numerous cars in my last 25 plus years of driving). I've dealt with the sales consultant Maynard Miller both times and he is not a "salesman", he is what I would consider a friend that is trying to get you the best price he can. Also, I have used the dealership for service multiple times in the last couple of years and the service manager Brad Fisher is also great to work with. I have never liked dealing with car dealers in any fashion up until I came to Max Myers. The experiences have changed my mind about the entire car buying process. I highly recommend this dealer to anyone that wants to not only purchase a vehicle but needs service done as well.

Thanks for taking time to give us a review thanks Maynard

• No Follow Up

Sent an e-mail on 11/23 it is now 12/2 and still no reply

Sent an e-mail on 11/23 it is now 12/2 and still no reply

I am sorry we did not respond to you in a timely manner. We checked our email boxes again and did not find any unanswered emails. Please reach out to me directly @ nealm@maxmyersmotors.com and I will handle your request. Neal Myers President/Owner Max Myers Motors.

• Maynard from Max Myers

Max Myers has that hometown friendly feeling and they treat you like family. They are very accomidating and will go out of their way for you.

Thank you for giving us a review and we really do appreciate your business . thanks from your friends at Max Myers

• trustworthy

Thank you so much for taking time to give us a review at Max Myers .We really appreciate your business. from your friends at Max Myers

We let Maynard at Max Myers know we were looking for an older model, low milage, used car. He called us with a good option, but also let us know of another car that would be coming up for sale soon.. We actually put money down on the upcoming car, trusting that it would be as good as our dealer described. We got a great older car, for a fair price for our two boys to drive!

• Retired and ready for travel!

Thank you for taking time to give us a review. We really appreciate your business. thanks again your friends at Max Myers :)

Mr. Miller was very well accommodating and helpful with our process! He was negotiable with the price. Will definitely Consider return at a later time.

• Impressed!

Didn't rate repairs because so far I haven't had any. Great work on my install of remote start.

Thank you Harley ,we really appreciate your responds and again thanks for your business !!!

• Listened to us & met our needs

We had an excellent salesman. He listened to us & was able to provide exactly what we needed

Thank you for taking time to give us a review. Please let us know if you have any questions on anything. thanks again Maynard at Max Myers

• Great dealership Only GM dealer I will use anymore

Only GM dealer I will use in the entire country anymore. They go up beyond the call of Duty.

Thanks for taking time to give us a review. We also appreciate your business!!! Your friends at Max Myers