Shepherd's Chevrolet Buick GMC

4.2
  • Great Service

Thank you for the kind words! It is good to hear that the level of service we strive for each and every day is truly being realized.

Just had to take time to rave about the service we have had at Shepherds. We have had routine service, warranty work and now estimates and body work done to our 2014 Chevy truck. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Made us feel like a customer instead of a problem. And their facilities while you are waiting are awesome. So thankful for such a great dealership so close to home.

• Service Excellence

Thank you, Eric! We sincerely appreciate your continued patronage, and are very grateful we have been able to provide you with great service!

Shepherd's is not only a great place to buy a vehicle. They also have an outstanding service department. There is definitely something valuable to buying from a locally family owned business. It's right here in our community and their generosity is impeccable!

• Great Communication

Great Communication. Even though we did not buy this time, we have in the recent past. Phenomenal Service / Follow-Up.

Mr. Armstrong- Though we weren't able to find the right vehicle for you, we sincerely appreciate your feedback and the kind words. We hope that you will consider us when your automotive needs arise again!

• Satisfied Customer

Andrew, thank you for the kind words. Providing satisfying customer service to every customer is our #1 goal!

I could not be more satisfied with Chase Anderson, Tony Barcus, and Jeff Bates. I recently purchased my first vehicle from Shepherd's and I will not buy or service a vehicle anywhere else. Thank you for being genuine and honest, and taking care of my wife and I throughout the sale. Bravo!

• HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!

I wasn't even going to write about what happened to me at Shepherd's but the experience and the way that I was treated by their "top" salesperson was just too horrible to not warn people. When I first walked into Shepherd's I started to talk to the first salesperson who was sitting there. He seemed to be nice enough and I was told by his coworkers that he was the "best salesperson in Northern Indiana" and that I was in great hands. I should have asked for proof because he ended up being one of the most unprofessional, shadiest people that I have ever encountered. After our first meeting I returned later that week with my husband (we live about 40 miles away) and we special ordered a 2016 vehicle in June of 2015. Unfortunately, we did not receive any paperwork because there were no prices on the 2016 yet. The salesperson ordered everything on his computer, promised us we would get what we wanted, took our deposit, shook our hands, and said it would be there in 4-6 weeks. Long story short, I never bothered this man or got angry at him (even when my vehicle kept getting "postponed") and I only received a few texts from him over a 3 month period. My vehicle that was only supposed to take 4-6 weeks took over 3 months. It arrived the first week in October. When he texted me to tell me it was finally here I excitedly called and asked if my special ordered items came on the vehicle and his response was, "don't take this the wrong way, but I have talked to a lot of people over the last 3 months, I don't remember what you ordered. I'll get your order out first thing tomorrow morning look over the vehicle and call you." I thought are you kinding me??? I've waited this long and this is what I get?? But I was nice and said, "OK." When I hadn't heard from him by mid morning I texted him and that's when he called me and proceeded to tell me that I had not ordered certain items on my vehicle, which I most certainly did, HE CALLED MY HUSBAND AND I LIARS, and said that he knew that I was going to be nothing but a problem as soon as I walked in the door and that I couldn't even get those items on the vehicle that I ordered! I was in complete shock and angry to say the least because I had been nothing but kind, patient, and understanding with this man. I even called him to ask if they were going to keep my car or piece it out before I spent $400 on a new air conditioning unit on my trade-in, which I did. So I went straight to another dealership and within 45 minutes they located a vehicle with everything that I wanted on it and more and the things that it didn't have, they could easily add on it (plus gave me more money for my trade-in). SO THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO KNOW. WHO IS THE LAIR NOW? OR IS IT JUST IGNORANCE? OR BOTH?!!! Another funny thing that makes me say HMMMMMM is that I had a GMC discount and the vehicle that I special ordered that I never purchased NEVER showed up on Shepherd's inventory website. Either way it doesn't matter now I just felt an obligation to tell people about my experience so they can make their own decision.

Hello! First I would like to apologize that you had a poor experience with us. At Shepherd's we strive to sincerely treat each of our customers with the same respect and care with which we would like to be treated, and obviously we missed the mark. I appreciate you taking the time to post the review; feedback like yours helps us to identify opportunities for improvement. If you would like, please don't hesitate to contact me so I can discuss your feedback further. Thank you!