• Modern Chevrolet

Thanks for the great feedback and the opportunity to earn your business. I will be sure and pass the kind words along to Henry and the team.

Very friendly and professional. The salesman Henry listened to what my requirements were and found the vehicle that fit my needs. I was given a good explanation of On Star (and was linked up)and the function to tie my cell phone into the system. Great experience.

• great service

Modern Chevrolet does a great job servicing our Tahoe and keeping it running extremely well. We have always had great service.

• Buying experience

Choices of vehicles and clean facility. Staff was knowledgeable and friendly. Front showroom desk lady was outstanding when I called and when I showed up. The face of the dealership with her is a credit.

• Great service

Every aspect of my car buying experience was awesome thanks to Henry in sales and Andre in finance was a great experience and got a dependable car

• Great Serice

Friendly staff, Knowledgeable, and clean facility. Professionally dressed. Comfortable waiting area. Very friendly front show room greeting desk lady. Great phone skills and your best first impression person in your dealership. I regret not knowing her name. But she manned the show room desk when I purchased my vehicle.

Thank you so very much for this stunning review Paul!! We strive to give our customers the best possible Modern experience... and glad we did! I have passed along your review to our service manager and general manager! We look forward to having you back!!

• Effective, efficient service

Thank you very much for the review Ronald!! We are happy to have you as a customer and thank you for trusting us with your vehicle's service!

They did the service I requested quickly and efficiently. They honored estimates given on a prior visit. They again noted additional items to be done, with estimates, but no hard sell.

• Great service

Thank you very much for the review Janet!! We are so glad you had a positive MODERN experience and are happy to have you as a customer!!

No pressure, just helpful information. My salesman was great to work with. Would buy from him again and the dealership. All of them were very helpful.

• Great customer service

I was treated fairly, respectfully, and given the best costumer service imaginable. My car was even delivered to me. Working with AC Hengler, and Willie Guess, was a true pleasure.

• Very happy with purchase from Modern.

Sales/finance people were very nice to work with. Facility better than most others I visited. Inventory of the specific truck I was looking for was better than other dealers.

• Great staffs very friendly

Very good experience with salesman Monte. Quick and easy fqst respond. Able to answer all my questios. Offer and show me the sales department.