• oil change

always great they do a great job on my sonic since I own it will always return there

• Fantastic Customer Service

I worked with Jim and Tony at the dealership, and I am beyond satisfied with the entire process. They were very helpful and courteous and completely understanding of my situation, helping in any way that they could. I would definitley go back, and I would recommend the dealership to anyone. Thanks again!

• As usual...great service!!

Another great service experience at Vito Rinaldi Chevrolet! I only went for a simple oil change, but as usual the wait was short, the service was great, and the personal feel at this place keeps me coming back. Great job to Gary and his service team!

• Professional and Honest service.

You truly are a 5 star dealership, I have had nothing but great service handled by a professional and respectful staff. I recommend your dealership whenever I know that someone is looking for a car or truck.

• Great, Consistent Service

As usual, Gary and his service team were quick and professional during my most recent oil change visit. Based on past experiences over the last 5+ years, I wouldn't expect anything less from the service department at Vito Rinaldi Chevrolet. It's nice, in today's world, to have the confidence that a service department will always be consistent in the quality of their work. You just don't find that everywhere these days.

• vito who!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

never contacted me not a word from them, I guess they were not interested in doing business with me!!

• no call no show they never even called me

never again will check them out cant even pick up a phone

never again will check them out cant even pick up a phone

• PC12312011

PC12312011 Very nice salesman, brought my dog along and was very friendly even let her ride along on test drive.

• Great Customer Service !!!!

This is now our 3rd vehicle bought at Rinaldi, and could not be happier with service given. Was worried due to high mileage on car they may not have been able to put me in a new car, and I am the owner of another Equinox and I love it. Getting so many compliments on it. Great customer service from Bernie and Joe, and always great service from Gary in service department. Looking forward to them being my only dealership going forward :)

• Excellant sales. PC12312011

Mr Bernard Nace was excellent as a salesperson . I leased a 2013 Silverado And traded my 2009 Silverado. No pressure sales. We talked as if we knew each other For years. Best and easiest buying experience in my 35 yrs of car shopping . Also, Joe was very polite and helpful with any questions. Great vehicle at an incredible price.