Sun Buick GMC of Northeastern Pennsylvania

(4.2) 94 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.2
  • Great car buying experience!!
    January 21, 2016

Sun Buick was absolutely amazing!! Chris Reilly went above and beyond on every aspect of my buying experience. Everyone I came in contact with was kin...d and courteous. Even with some minor obstacles that came into play on the day of purchase(on my end) they made me feel 100% satisfied and handled everything professionally. Buying a car can be stressful but everyone at Sun Buick made this purchase completely stress free! Including keeping my son occupied while I signed the papers. They truly made me feel like family. I would recommend them on the highest level. Thanks guys!!

• Best experience by far!!
    October 23, 2017

I went to Sun Buick to purchase a new vehicle, I knew exactly what I wanted, I was at the dealership for only hour and in that time test drove, receiv...ed a finance offer within my budget and set an appt to take delivery of the vehicle. I came in a day later for my appt, signed all the paperwork, had an awesome introduction to my new vehicle and drove away completely satisfied with the whole process! The team was amazing!!

• Sales & Service
    May 25, 2017

I purchased my Buick Lacrosse at Sun Buick in 2014 and it was a positive experience. I have had my car serviced there for the past three years. Tha...t too has been a good experience - no problems or complaints.

Bernadine Gorski, thank you so much for the positive review! We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

• Terrible experience
    April 10, 2016

I will make this brief. The sales person I worked with was fine, and was doing his job which is to sell a vehicle. I will only say that when I was try...ing to leave I kept getting spoken down to by a woman who said her name was Lori I found out was actually the owner. She treated me horribly and spoke to me with such an attitude. I have heard from other people who have had dealings there. Just wanted to say I was treated poorly. From the looks of the lot that had maybe 25 cars in it, it seems to be a reason why nothing is being sold.

I am not sure who you are since you didn't leave your Name, But I believe I know who it was because it was the only challenging situation I had in som...etime. I am sorry you thought I treated you horribly that is not our goal here . I believe we had some confusion. I thought you were here to purchase a vehicle so when we offered a deal in your price range I didn't understand what the issue was. Until we got to the issue that you were just here to sell your vehicle to free up some money for a tight situation you got yourself into. If that was told up front we could have saved us a lot of confusion. Sorry it took so long to get to that conclusion. The reason why we have 82 vehicles on the ground with another 72 coming in is because we had a great few months and have sold out of our inventory and waiting to replenish. As you can see with all our 5 star reviews our goal is to offer a great experience to who ever walks in the door for what ever reason. Sorry you didn't experience that. If you want to sell your truck out right even though I am not interested in buying for my lot . I will take it to the auction for you so you can get the money you need. Hopefully this helps. Lori Guitson ,feel free to call me anytime 570-414-1000

• Knowledgeable and helpful!!!
    February 4, 2016

My husband and I recently dealt with this dealership and had a very positive experience!!! This is rare, in this day and age. Martin Jeffrey went abov...e and beyond in helping us find the perfect 2016 Buick Encore and the sales manager (please forgive me, I don't remember his name) kept our payments at the price point we wanted. The honesty and integrity of the staff will keep bringing us back in the future for our car needs. Upon delivery of the car, they took the time to show me all the features of the car and helped me set up my Onstar service. Truly a pleasure to deal with this dealership. I would highly recommend!!!

Thank you for your Great review.

• Amazing Customer Service by Ryan
    January 1, 2016

Ryan Manley treated me like I was part of his family. I was a Chevy Guy my whole life and He got me a offer I couldn't refuse! Out of 4 Dealerships an...d Sales People, Ryan treated me with the most respect! Derek did a Fantastic Job also! Great Job Sun Buick GMC! Cheers!

• Great Salesman
    September 29, 2015

I first went to another Gmc dealer and found they did not give me correct information and the salesman was very uninterested in making a sale. I decid...ed if I'm buying a new car I want to make sure it is the right dealership. I went to Sun Buick GMC and received the exact opposite from the minute I arrived. My salesman Martin was very knowledgable about the vehicle I was interested in. Once I decided I wanted a car Martin got my financing very quickly. On the day I picked up my new car he got into vehicle and set up everything for me. He also gave me his number so I could call anytime with questions, which he answered immediatley. It was such a pleasure dealing with him and the dealership. I will honestly tell anyone I know what an amazing experience I had at Sun Buick!

• Friendly and Accommodating
    September 4, 2015

I was recently looking into possibly getting another vehicle and my parents, who previously bought a Buick and two Pontiacs from Sun Buick GMC, sugges...ted I stop by this dealership to check out the inventory. I really liked the fact that the building is small but very modern and efficient. The staff was very friendly and not at all pushy. My sales associate was Chris Reilly, a very patient and accommodating young man. It was obvious he was more concerned with me finding the right vehicle, rather than making a sale. I test drove at least five cars and SUV's before finding the one I really liked. Kudos to Chris and Sun Buick GMC! (Glad Chris survived all five test drives and didn't complain once about my lead foot)

• Best car buying experience EVER
    August 27, 2015

I was shopping for a new car for the first time in 131/2 years. I had no idea what kind of car I wanted to purchase. Sun Buick was the first of about ...10 different dealerships that we visited. It was also the very last one we visited because we bought our new car there. Marty Jeffrey was our salesman and I cannot say enough good things about him. There was no pressure, he was thoroughly knowledgeable, and he was entertaining. My husband and I like to have a little fun in whatever we do and Marty went right along with us. He even took me in his own car to show me how the OnStar navigation worked. He knew what features I wanted in a new car and went out of his way to be sure that I got them. I bought a 2015 Buick Encore and I love it. Also, everyone in the building was friendly and willing to help us. The young man who wrote up our agreement ( I'm sorry I do not remember his name,) was very patient and helpful. Overall, it was a wonderful car buying experience. Thank you Sun Buick

Elaine, Thank you for buying your vehicle from us we know there are a lot of great choices out there . So we are very appreciative when someone makes ...the decision to do business with us . Also I would like to thank you for your review. I am very proud of my team we try very hard to make our customers feel like a part of our family.. Thank you again Lori Guitson President Sun Buick GMC

• Front license plate holder
    August 19, 2015

i recently bought a fully loaded encore to my surprise there was not a front license holder in the car. When I called sun I was told that if it wasn't... on the window sticker they couldn't give me one . REALLY? So for that reason I will buy my next car somewhere else.

Al I very sorry you had that experience at our dealership not sure who you talked to maybe that person was new. But we would gladly give you a front L...icense plate. Please call me at 570-414-1000 ext 103. Lori

Sun Buick GMC of Northeastern Pennsylvania