Billion Auto - GMC Cadillac in Sioux City

• Great experience!

Nadine, thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership! We appreciate your business!

I was visiting in Sioux City when my 2010 Acadia broke down late at night. I was able to get it off of the road until the next morning. I had it towed to this dealership. I was treated very well from the moment I walked in the door. Lori B. in the office and Mark Lloyd were very helpful in getting my car looked at quickly. They had my repairs done and back on the road the next day! I truly appreciated the work they did!

• remote start installation

Done quickly and correctly. No problems. Was given a nice loaner while ours was in the shop.

• RETIRED

THIS DEALERSHIP HAS ONE OF THE (BEST) SALESPERSON THAT THIS 88 YEAR BUYER HAS EVER DEAL WITH , EVEN MY WIFE , WHO HATES AUTO SALESMEN, SAID THAT WAS A GOOD ONE

• Professional Service

My experience with billion was very appreciated not only do they have very great customer service they go out of their way to help you out

• Let The Person That Worked On My Car Be Reconized

The gentlemen that worked on my ELR Cadillac new his stuff well....

The gentlemen that worked on my ELR Cadillac new his stuff well....

• Great deal and service!

Great no pressure sale. Worked with me to get a great truck at a great price!

Great no pressure sale. Worked with me to get a great truck at a great price!

• Owner

The service and people at Billion were quick and professional!

The service and people at Billion were quick and professional!

• best servie department

this service department is very fast, friendly, goes out of the way to make everything a great customer experience. I did not buy my Chevrolet here but I will always have my service done at this location due to the great management of the service department

• service dept

Everyone was great to work with - fleet vehicle so not only dealing w the fleet company but were great about keeping me updated and vehicle done days before expected. Thank you!

• Title

It has been such a nice experience working with the people of billion in Sioux City Iowa. Definitely a 5 star place.