4.0
  • Best Sales Experience Ever!

Thanks for checking us, let us know if you have any further questions on your new Chevy Silverado!

As we started shopping for a new truck, we stopped in to Northern Motors and were greeted by and excellent sales staff, who was always willing to help answer all our questions and was very low pressure as we were able to make a decision on what we were looking for. I would highly recommend giving them a chance next time your in the market for a new Chevy Truck!

• Honda Ridgeline

They never contacted me. I was looking for a possible pickup to trade for and now plans changed.

Hi Patrick L. Smith, we appreciate you taking the time to respond. The staff at Northern Motors, Inc take our reviews very seriously. I understand you were not contacted in regards to your inquiry. I will be following up with our sales staff to make sure that all inquiries are dealt with promptly. We strive to maintain excellent business relations at Northern Motors, Inc. Please call our manager directly at (888) 547-1428 to discuss ways we can work towards resolving this issue to your satisfaction. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

• Excellent Service

Very happy with the help I got from my salesman Rick while purchasing my new Silverado!

Thanks you very much for the review and I hope you are loving that new Truck!

Thanks you very much for the review and I hope you are loving that new Truck!

• Excellent Customer Service!

Very Happy with the service I received when purchasing my new truck!

Thank you for your Review and we loved doing business with you as well!

Very Happy with the service I received when purchasing my new truck!

Thank you for your Review and we loved doing business with you as well!