Christian Motors, Inc.

3.7
  • Finally a laid back, low pressure dealership!!!

Finally a laid back, low pressure dealership!!! They folks there were really easy to deal with and the prices were great!!

• Very Happy

I was looking for a used pickup and hopped on Cars.com. I had something specific I wanted to find and several dealerships had the vehicle I was looking for. I shopped at 3 different dealerships total. Christian Motors was by far the most honest and helpful of all the places I stopped. There was a minor issue with the pickup that I pointed out and they were more than willing to help me out with that. I will for sure never go anywhere else when I'm looking to buy a vehicle again.

• Buyer Beware

Worst experience to have when purchasing a vehicle. The vehicle I purchased has been in repair shops nearly monthly since I bought it from the Fertile location. From my experience, i would not consider them to be honest. I would NOT recommend buying a vehicle from this place. Only reason I did was my family wanted to do business local. Never again and now im not the only one questioning this decision. I have had to fix multiple high cost issues in the very short time I've had it.

Hello, Sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with our dealership. We take pride in our reputation and would like to know a little more about what happened to try and improve our customer experience.