• New Car Purchase and service to other vehiclews

Just purchased my third vehicle from House Chevrolet. I don't even bother to look at other dealerships. The House family treats me like family. I always feel welcome and important to them. I love my new Chevy Camaro and have no doubt that it will provide me with years of great driving. I continue to have my other cars serviced at House Chevrolet as well. Pete is the best service manager I have ever worked with. He knows my cars inside and out and is always fair and honest. The quality of the work done by the service technicians is always top-notch. When I drive off the lot I know my car will be in top working condition. I highly recommend House Chevrolet to anyone who is looking to purchase a new or used car and who wants quality service on their vehicles.

• Excelent Service Very Clean Showroom and Facility

The friendly greeting and atmosphere overall you are treated like a personal friend not just a customer from the street

• Happy again with House Chevrolet

We went to House Chevrolet to look at Equinox vehicles in the range of 2014 to 2016. This was exactly what we were shown and permitted to drive. Features, mileage, and price were explained. There was no pressure to purchase immediately when we said we wanted to think about the purchase overnight. They are personable and listen to what the customer wants.

• Great Service

Called Pete in the morning for a oil change and he got me in at 11am and was out by Noon. Great service ! Thank You.

• Emergency repair

Was stranded on side of road with a flat tire. A tow truck arrived promptly with a friendly driver who secured my vehicle appropriately to the tow truck and allowed me to ride back to the shop. A loaner vehicle was then given to me while they located a quality used tire to match the tread of my other tires and was completed all in the same day.

• Service department

Appreciate the friendly smiles and use of a vehicle while work was being done to my vehicle. Love the email when work has been completed.

• Very clean facility and professionally ran

Very professional and helpful during the buying process. I felt that they cared about me and answered all questions thoroughly.

• Great and timely service

Great! Able to get diagnostic completeted quickly, part ordered and called when arrived. In to complete repair quickly with loaner car.

• great service

The process to purchase this car was easy and enjoyable. Everyone, especially Brian, was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend

• The usual great service!

My car was taken right in and came out when I expected. Washing the car is a nice touch. I always feel confident that my car has been thoroughly checked out.