Shepherd's Chevrolet Buick

• 2016 Chevy Equinox From Amanda

Amanda was extremely helpful! They have a lot of nice vehicles on the lot and are willing to work with you. The process was fairly simple. Would highly recommend both Amanda and Shepherd's Chevrolet.

Hi, Tony and Tina, I'm so glad you were happy with your experience and Amanda specifically. I hope you enjoy your Equinox and thank you so much for you business!

• Hannah's purchase of 2013 Chevy Malibu from Amanda

Amanda was awesome! Made the process simple and exciting.

Thanks for your review, Hannah, it's much appreciated! We're so glad you enjoyed your experience and we hope you enjoy your Malibu! :)

Amanda was awesome! Made the process simple and exciting.

• Bought a 2014 Silverado from Aaron Wilson

Aaron was vey helpful, got us a great deal on our new(to us!) truck. All the staff was very friendly!

So glad you had a good experience! Thank you for your review and we hope you enjoy your Silverado!

• New Car

Thanks so much for your review! We're so glad you had a good experience and we hope you enjoy your Chevy Cruze!

Went in looking to purchase a used car but left with a new 2017 Chevy Cruze. We are loving the car and recommend giving this dealership a visit if you are in the market for a new or used vehicle.

• 2016 Buick Lacrosse from Amanda

Amanda was very helpful and made the process very easy

Thank you for your feedback, Lisa! So glad you were happy with Amanda, and thank you so much for your business.

Amanda was very helpful and made the process very easy

• Purchase Of Buick Cascada from Amanda

Amanda was courteous and knowledgeable and very well informed

Amanda was courteous and knowledgeable and very well informed

Hi, Kathleen, I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and I'm so glad you were happy with your experience and Amanda. Thanks so much!

• Sales and Leasing Consultant Amanda

Amanda was very helpful and worked hard to get me approved on an excellent car!

Amanda was very helpful and worked hard to get me approved on an excellent car!

Thank you so much for your review, Nate! I'm so glad you were happy with Amanda and your experience in general. Thank you for your business, we really do appreciate it!

• GMC Envoy from Andrew!

Thank you for your review, Eaton! So glad you had a good experience, and congratulations on your GMC Envoy. Thanks so much for your business!

Andrew made the transaction smooth and easy for me and I would recommend to anybody if looking for buying a used vehicle look at Shepherd's and ask for Andrew.

• 2005 Chevrolet Suburban

Aaron was very helpful and professional in our vehicle buying process. We will definitely look to do business with him again for any vehicle purchases.

So happy you enjoyed your experience here at Shepherd's, and specifically with Aaron. Congratulations on your Chevy Suburban and thank you so much for your business, Andrew!

• Found The truck I was looking for, thanks Andrew!

Fast, smooth, and easy process! Would recommend coming here for quality help and service.

Thank you for your review, Johnathan! I do hope you enjoy your new truck and thank you for shopping here at Shepherd's!