New 888-279-2987 Dealer Website
Used 888-273-2044 Email Dealer
Service 877-763-1256

Average based on 141 reviews.
  • great overall experiene

The staff is very personable without being pushy and Bailey Howard was great to work with. He kept me updated throughout the process. I have never enjoyed buying a car before this but buying my Encore was fun.

• Great Service!

Great customer service. I had my special order truck in for service twice and both times they quickly diagnosed the problem, fixed it and the staff was great to work with.

• Pleasant experience overall!

Class act all the way! Would highly recommend Curry Auto Center to anyone vehicle related.

• Great!

Curry Auto Center has great customer service and was willing to help me out with whatever I needed. I came in from out of state to purchase my Chevy Trax and they have provided me with all the information I needed to make a smooth transition from the car lot to my house. I would definitely recommend Curry Auto Center when purchasing a vehicle!

• Great people to work with both in sales / service

Service department is the best I have ever dealt with and will not stop trying to figure out a solution to a problem!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Excellent experiences.

Curry's is a great dealership and repair service. Our experiences have always been very positive. The most recent service visit was efficient, friendly, and professional. I never feel taken advantage of or pressured. Great people and great service.

• Superb mechanic/technician staff

I am immensely pleased with great job the Curry Auto Center did in getting my Cadillac running again. It had a whole bunch of things that had gone wrong and it was complicated and painstaking to get it running perfectly and they pulled out all the stops because they know how much the car means to me. The the mechanic / technician staff at Curry Auto Center is truly great, friendly, and superbly competent. I feel blessed to have them as my dealership. Sincerely, Jeff S.

• service review

They got me in without an appointment, which was great. Thanks!

They got me in without an appointment, which was great. Thanks!

• Wonderful service!

I can't say enough about Curry staff! Tom made sure I knew each step. They stayed late to make sure I was in my new vehicle and happy.

• Good Dealership

Your dealership is a pleasant , clean place of business. Brandon has been our sale rep for several years and I enjoy working with him. We also like the fact that Curry supports the arts in Bloomington.