• great overall experiene

The staff is very personable without being pushy and Bailey Howard was great to work with. He kept me updated throughout the process. I have never enjoyed buying a car before this but buying my Encore was fun.

• Kowledgeable, dependable and friendly

The service team is very courteous, friendly and knowledgeable. They do great work and always have my vehicle ready when estimated.

• Tom at Ellettsville

Tom, the manager at Elletsville, is why I continue to believe in Curry. He is an example of why a family owned business has been around for 100 years. Quick, fair and direct. Love it. Thanks to everyone in Elletsville for taking care of my family trucks. -Matt

• My review on Curry Auto Center

Very courteous sales staff and experience. I have dealt with this dealership before and have been satisfied with the outcomes each time. I had bought another new vehicle from them in 1995 and am just now about to depart with it. They have treated me well throughout all my dealings with this establishment.

• Service Dept could not find issue, again.

Service Dept could not find issue i am having with brand new gmc sierra 2500. Had similar issue with previously owned silverado and they could not fix it either. I would go elsewhere, but they are the only local gmc dealership.

• New Chevrolet Colorado

After doing much comparison shopping online found that Curry Auto Center had a good price on a Colorado Z71 diesel I was looking for and was a highly rated dealership. Initially contacted them via e-mail and was promptly responded to by Kellie Graves, Business Development Representative. After a few messages and phone calls we arranged a test drive of the truck and were greeted by Kelli and introduced to salesperson Wil Johnston who was a pleasure to work with. I appreciated that it was not a typical high pressure dealership and we were able to come to come to an agreement and purchased the truck. I really like that Curry Auto is a privately owned company which has been in business for 100 years and has several employees that worked there for decades. Good company to do business with.

• Great Interaction

I contacted this dealer while I was home for Thanksgiving week about looking at a car. Their response time was wonderful and they made sure to keep in contact to see if they could answer any questions for me about the vehicle, without feeling pushy. Unfortunately for me, time ran out and I could not go look at the vehicle. I was impressed with their customer service and will be interested to see what they have in stock next summer if we are still looking. :)

• Curry Repair Service is great!

They're always great. They keep my old 1999 Cadillac DeVille running as if it's new. I have the highest possible customer satisfaction!

• Incredible Service!

As a college student 600 miles away from home in my very first accident, I had no idea what I was doing with repairs or insurance. My insurance company referred me to this dealership and I could not be happier with the service at Curry. I came in concussed & crying and left (leaving my totaled car behind) feeling much better about the entire process. Jermaine, who works for Progressive, was a huge bright spot in the whole experience. He understood my position and explained the whole process to me so I wouldn't get lost in the jungle of insurance. If you've been rear ended on the highway or otherwise require service to your vehicle (ESPECIALLY if you have Progressive insurance), I absolutely recommend this friendly auto center.

• In for a battery replacement.

Fast, courteous service. Even took care of a recall on my truck that I did not know about.