Pearson Motor Company

(5.0) 2 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Nice facilities!

Great service, nice people to take care of my service work that I need done. Purchased a new vehicle, process was very easy and enjoyable.

Thank You! We appreciate your business!

• Customer

I have bought vehicles from Rick Pearson for the last 15 years. This company is very knowledgeable, great customer service, no hassles, great pricing.... I live in Arizona so I do not have my car serviced there. When I call for questions everyone is very professional and get my questions answered very quickly. If I need parts they send them to me in a timely manner. I would rate them at the top and would not go anywhere else to buy my vehicles.

Thank You. We appreciate your business and value your loyalty with Pearson Motor Company. All of us here at Pearson Motor Company are here to serve yo...u. Remember " Everything We Do Is Driven By YOU! THANK YOU!

Pearson Motor Company