4.5
  • Great service, clean modern dealership

In February, 2014, I purchased my very first Buick Verano from Bareford Buick-GMC in Tappahannock, VA, and the entire car-buying experience was excellent! In June, 2014, I had an appointment to bring my new Buick Verano into Bareford Buick-GMC for its very first oil change, and again, it was great service from start to finish! No complaints, whatsoever!! Mike in the service dept. greeted me, took my Verano to the service dept., changed the oil, and a short time later, told me I was ready to go! Way to go, Bareford!! I definitely recommend this dealership for a tremendous car-buying experience and a great deal + super service + excellent follow-up!!!

• Owner

Called for appointment on Monday, worked me in for Tues prior to luncheon appointment. Work always done in timely manner & around my schedule. Very pleased!

• Mr. Joseph Lisi

This is my third purchase from Phillip Fore. Phillip and the whole Bareford Buick team never let me down!

• Used car purchase

P. Fore made shopping experience very pleasant. Knowledgable about car and worked diligently to process loan and explain process.

• Purchase Review - Used Car

I purchased a previously owned 2013 Buick LaCrosse and am very satisfied with the car's appearance and condition - it's a beautiful car! The price was fair and my trade-in value made the decision easy. This is a good dealership with a very friendly and helpful staff. A special thanks to Herman Thompson. He was very knowledgeable and professional. I would have no problem recommending Bareford to my friends.

• Exceptional Experience Right Here at Home

My husband found a truck on Bareford Buick GMC's website. I went after work to look at the truck and take some pictures for him since he wasn't going to be able to make it to the dealership until later in the afternoon. While I was there, I was chatting with Joey Fore, and he uncovered that I was planning a trip to Northern Virginia to look at a vehicle for myself. Joey did everything he could to find a comparable vehicle at a better price. He made the conversation about price and budget very comfortable and went out of his way to look for vehicles at auction to see what he could find that wasn't on his lot. Charlie has the truck waiting right up front for me and was more than happy to bring around the Malibu that I ended up purchasing. Joey & Charlie were both a pleasure to work with and we were very pleased with the entire process. After all of our searching all over the state, we ended up finding exactly what we wanted with a great experience right here in our own little town! I would recommend Joey & Charlie at Bareford Buick GMC in Tappahannock to anyone interested in a vehicle purchase.

• Owner

Herman was great to work with. Drove 2 hours to buy

Herman was great to work with. Drove 2 hours to buy

• Taylor Ware. & Carol Ware

Recall was promptly handled; overall a very good service experience.

Recall was promptly handled; overall a very good service experience.

• Buick Encore 2016

Great buying experience, fast & the deal & financing I was looking for.

Great buying experience, fast & the deal & financing I was looking for.

• Excellent service

We have a 2010 Cadillac and had taken it to a Cadillac dealership for service and were very unhappy with the quality of service. We have bought cars from Bareford and always been happy with both sales and service departments so we took it there when we had this latest problem. Bareford's service personnel found the problem and fixed it, kept it for only one day, and we are very happy. We will bringing all our vehicles to Bareford in the future for any kind of service. Thank you Caleb and others in service for your polite, competent assistance.