New 888-854-6504 Dealer Website
Used 888-862-5176 Email Dealer
Service 866-796-1146

Average based on 3 reviews
  • Great Experience

I purchased a 2010 Suburban at Ramey Tazewell. It didn't have leather but I was told they could have it installed. I picked out the colors (2 tone) and they took care of everything else. 3 days later I had it back and it looked great. I couldn't believe how fast and the quality of the work. The salesman (Charles McReynolds) and overall buying experience was better than I expected. Everyone was polite and informative. I would highly recommend Ramey Tazewell to anyone and Charles was one of the best salesman I have ever dealt with.

• AWESOME

PURCHASED OUR 4TH VEHICLE FROM RAMEY TAZEWELL. GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT ATMOSPHERE, AND GREAT SERVICE.

• Purchased Used Car

Purchased a 2012 Equinox. Purchase was a very pleasant experience. Salesman, Sales Manager, and everyone I dealt with were very professional as well as personal. Explained everything and answered all questions.