4.4
  • Staff was very professional and efficient

Staff was very professional and efficient. I was in a hurry and they did everything they could to get everything completed as quickly as possible. I would highly recommend this dealership.

• Never go back

They do not care about you one they received their money. Felt lied to and unappreciated

• 2016 2500 Chevy HD SERVICE

Turnaround service was quick. Would have been nice if they would have washed and detailed my truck like my old dealer.

Ernest, thanks for the feedback. The next time you're here for service, just ask your adviser if they'll get the outside washed down for you real quick, it's usually not a problem to have that done for you.

• Amazing family oriented dealership!

Goat is the best and didnt make me feel pressured to do anything! I gave him four vehicle options and he got me an approval on the one that would give me the best deal.

Thanks Samantha for letting us know about your purchasing experience. We're glad to hear Goat got you a great deal and we really appreciate your business.

• Great service nice facilities

Service advisor Goes above and beyond to satisfy customer needs gets with service Tech to figure out problems so that customer needs are fulfilled

Thanks Melinda for letting us know how pleased you are with our service department. We really appreciate you and your business. Please be sure to tell all your friends and family where you get the best service.

• They made it easy to get into a new car.

The process was fast and the staff helped with answering my questions. I was extremely pleased with the pain free process.

Thanks Tessa for the kind words. It makes us very happy to know that you were so well taken care of. Please let us know if there's ever anything else we can do for you.

• Excellant Service, Amazing Inventory, Friendly

It was a last minute thing to contact Crossroads Chevrolet when I was searching for the right vehicle. I had used the same local dealership for over 20 yrs and wanted a more business like dealership I could trust. They have been top notch. From the search for a perfect vehicle, to purchase, through the service needs, it has not let me down yet.

Thank you Fredrick for the kind words. We really appreciate you and your business. Please be sure to let folks know how well you've been taken care of at Crossroads.

• Great Service Department

My service advisor, Vance Stansill, was great. Took very good care of me and made the experience as convenient as possible. He was polite and enthusiastic and did his job well. Austin, the driver who took me home and picked me up was also very good and took care of me well. Service Department is excellent in my experience.

Thank you Randy for letting us know about your experience in our service department. Vance is definitely one of our best and is known throughout the area for getting his customers taken care of. Keep coming back and be sure to tell everyone you know how happy you are with how well you've been cared for at Crossroads.

• car troubles

the staff was so nice and helpfully and the waiting area was very clean. we was very happy with our experience.

Thank you Brandon for letting us know about your experience here. Please keep coming back and be sure to tell all your friends and family about us.

• Great service ,clean faclities

The service department was very nice and they did the work very fast and I had my truck back in a very short time.