Lithia Chevrolet of Helena

Average based on 69 reviews.
  • Great Experience / Great Price

Ask for Landon - BEST salesman ever. You actually feel like you are truly a customer. He got us what we needed and no fuss or haggle. Best car buying experience I've ever had. Kept it simple with no sales type pressure. Gotta ask for Landon

• Oil change/service on a 2013 Chevy Sonic

Prompt service, considering I was a walk in. I did not have long to wait. Everything was explained to me.

• oil change

Great service! i appreciate the comfort of having a reliable vehicle. Thank you so much.

• Excellent Service

Paul couldn't have been more helpful. He was genuinely interested in helping us and did just that. Our 2014 Suburban wouldn't start and he determined quickly that we had a bad cell, replaced the battery (under warranty) and got us on our way - even though we didn't have an appointment and the shop was busy. We were very impressed.

• 2016 GMC Canyon

Lithia Chevy is a fantastic dealership. The sales rep Shafer was professional, experienced and handled everything for me. Would recommend this dealership and this particular sales rep to anyone.

• Helena Accommodations

Always outstanding service. Thank you Daren Chappel

Always outstanding service. Thank you Daren Chappel

• Truck buying

Quick, easy, great service. Very easy buying process.

Quick, easy, great service. Very easy buying process.

• 2016 Silverado Duramax Purchase

Landon Ross is honest and does all he can for his customers. We have now bought 4 new trucks from this dealership in the last 4 3/4 years, no reason to go anywhere else. Best price, best service, best Dealership around!

• Lithia Chevrolet of Helena

TRAVIS GERBER was a very top customer service person. At one point I had 22 people negotiating right of ways for the telephone company and he could have been trained to be one of the best ones. WR Korizek sold 2014 Enclave, bought 2016 Enclave.

• Denalli Purchase

The salesman who helped us was Schaefer, and he did a fine job.

The salesman who helped us was Schaefer, and he did a fine job.