• Ford cares

Friendly, fast service. The inform me of any maintenance that is due even though it's still under warranty! !

• Service

Steve Heinitz is a great guy. He's the main reason we keep coming back.

We're happy to hear that you enjoy working with our staff, Corbie! We hope to see you again soon!

Steve Heinitz is a great guy. He's the main reason we keep coming back.

• MY Rav 4

I love my Rav 4 I would tell people about my service. And how well they took the time to tell me what they were going to do to my car.And when I would have it back.And if I had any concerns if something else was wrong with my car.I liked that and yes I would recommend them to anyone

• A small-town dealership with big city service

When my car took longer than expected I was offered a loaner vehicle immediately which solved all my problems before I could even think of them!

• ist lof on new vehicle.

in and out quick and professional had a lube,oil filter and tire roatation done.

• Toyota service

Excellent service by the service department Prompt service

Excellent service by the service department Prompt service

• 40,000 mile service

Great service. The shuttle driver went out of his way to accommodate my needs while my vehicle was being serviced. Great Job.

• Helena Motors

Every time I bring my explorer in for service, my experience is great. The service department always is pleasant and treats me great. The service department always is timely and I have never had any problem.

• Service

I just had the 15000 miles service done. sometimes the wait time is too long.

I just had the 15000 miles service done. sometimes the wait time is too long.

• BOB's Navigator

Oil change on my 2016 Lincoln. Prompt appointment and my Navigator was taken care of. Friendly staff.