• Fast and honest dealership

In and out buying a car in just over an hour. Fair price on trade.

Thank you John. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with!

In and out buying a car in just over an hour. Fair price on trade.

Thank you John. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with!

• Friendly and professional service

Rory was very easy to deal with. Takes care of issues pronto. Is willing to help with all features on vehicle.

• Great service

The honesty of my salesman, Rob. He was highly informed and very friendly yet professional. The entire buying process went very smooth. Thanks

• Great Experience

Availability of salesman and willingness to take the time to answer any and all questions. Vehicles seems fairly priced and that they were nogotiable.

• Great service

Willing to work around my life to get my car in. Willing to go over and above to get everything I needed done.

• Excellent service and great waiting area.

Excellent setup and reception. Free Wi-Fi, TV and plenty to read and coffee to drink while waiting. Smooth closeout. No problem with car service since leaving.

• Great place

I liked the fact that I had been able to research the used cars on the Internet. I already had a car in mind when I got to the dealership. This made the process very quick and easy for me.

• Great dealer and employees

Lived 3.5 hours away and AJ worked deal with me over the phone and texts and when he was not available Mandy forwarded all info I needed on truck . Great people and dealership.

• great service

I liked the promptness of getting my jeep in for service and the waiting time was good and service went over with me what I needed to have done in the near future I'm satisfied with the service.

• Great dealership to work with.

The sales people are very courteous and a pleasure to work with. Would highly recommend this dealership for any automotive needs.