Glen Sain Chevrolet Buick Cadillac GMC

New 866-425-1684 Dealer Website
Used 866-751-6497 Email Dealer
Service 866-414-9364

• Good ole Boys

Tonnia, thank you for your kind words! We always enjoy hearing from happy customers! We look forward to seeing y'all again soon!

The folks that work here are awesome! My husband and I have purchased all our vehicles here for the last 5 or 6 years. We literally drive over 100 one way to do business with them. The sales staff is always professional, the finance guy is great! The service department is great as well. We never take our vehicles anywhere else for work.

• Great Dealership

I have bought multiple vehicals from this dealership. When I get ready to buy again I will go back!

Thank you for your business and for the kind words, Joseph! It's always great to hear from happy customers!

• Best Dealer & Service in the Tri-State Period

No better Dealer around. Thanks to Jerry for finding the perfect car for my husband & I. Thank you Cory for finding the best financing available. The whole process was a great experience.

Hi, John and Judy! We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with your shopping experience! It was our pleasure serving you. Please let us know if we can ever help again! Thank you and God bless!