Harry Blackwell Chevrolet Buick GMC

32 reviews

December 22, 2015

Excellent service EVERY time. Dean and Scott always take care of me. I highly recommend this shop as well as the sales department.

December 18, 2015

Everyone I dealt with was friendly and very helpful From helping find the right truck all the way through till going through the features that my vehicle... had

December 16, 2015

We were greeted by a friendly salesman immediately when we arrived on the lot. He talked with us about the vehicle we were interested in and offered to... get the keys for us to test drive the one we wanted. He shared important information and answered all of our questions about the vehicle, financing, rebates, and warranty. He offered us a beverage as we discussed this information. When we decided to buy the vehicle, he made sure it was cleaned, introduced us to the lady who took care of the financing, sat in the vehicle with us to walk us through setting up the On Star and showed us how to work with the instrument panel and knobs. He told us that someone could come to Poplar Bluff and pick up our vehicle when we needed an oil change, tires rotated, or any work done. He offered my husband a Blackwell Chevrolet cap and took our picture with our new vehicle. The lady who helped us with financing was friendly and helpful. She quickly took care of the paperwork, explained what we would need to do to complete the purchase, and how to get the vehicle licensed. Other salesmen greeted us while we were there and the sales manager talked with us and offered us a great deal. We were extremely satisfied with our experience and would consider doing business at Blackwell Chevrolet in the future.

December 8, 2015

Very friendly and courteous sales staff. Excellent effort to earn our business. Store was attractive and very clean. I would highly recommend to anyone... interested in a GM product--give Harry Blackwell a shot. "You'll be glad you did."

October 3, 2015

Jimmy James let me use a car to go and do something that I need to do while they worked on my truck

September 26, 2015

They took me in on time and gave a loaner which was great. I really don't know what all they did except I ordered oil change and tire rotation. I believe... the oil change was done but don't know if tires were rotated. All I was told is I am ready to do and they washed the truck which I really appreciated. My answers above only indicate inability to answer 1 & 2 directly

September 15, 2015

Sent my vehicle to get the air conditioner looked at and vehicle serviced. Air conditioner worked when he brought it back home. Very happy about this.... Wasn't there so can't comment on his experience, but everyone has always been very curtious, friendly and helpful at the dealership.

June 10, 2015

Very good service. Would of liked paperwork to let me know what all they done. Would of liked to know if all fluids were checked

May 21, 2015

I explained my vehicle problem to Mr. Scott McMillain, service manager. He, at that time scheduled my vehicle, to check out my complaint.(next day) After... the diagnostics was completed,a new transmission was ordered, to correct the problem. this visit was scheduled to install the "new" transmission. 8 speed tranny is not good. I don't want another one!!

June 10, 2014

Harry Blackwell Chevrolet is the BEST chevy dealer I've ever been too. They are the most efficient and accommodating dealership. Kudos to them for all... their help and service with a smile! Thanks for everything!