Crotty Chevrolet Buick

Saturday 9:00am–12:00pm 8:00am–12:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(814) 664-8614 (814) 664-8614

Great customer service

John Crotty always takes the time to lay out all your lease options. He does a fantastic job, and I will continue to go there.

Great Experience

We recently leased a 2016 Malibu. We were looking to lease a car with a certain price range in mind. The staff at Crotty were extremely helpful is making our dream come true. They were very patient and informative.

Great service,clean facility and super nice people

I wouldnt purchase a vehicle anywhere else as i have always dealt with this facility... Home town dealers are the best.. they stand by their word and very respectful...

As usual, great job Crotty's!

Always fast and friendly service! Needed an inspection and service work! Quick and easy at Crotty's!

4.0

MICHAEL FELLOWS

HAVE OWNED THE CAR LESS THAN A YEAR BUT EVERY TIME I CALL FOR A SERVICE CALL THEY HAVE GONE BEYOND HELPING-THEY OICK THE CAR UP AND BRING IT BACK TO GLORIA THAT WAY WE DON'T HAVE TO TAKE TIME OFF OF WORK

Great Service

I came in for an oil change, inspection and to get a trailer hitch put on my Equinox. I was very happy with the service and personnel. I always get great service from the service department as well as the excellent sales team! Thanks Chopper!!

Great Service

always wonderful quality service thank you Crotty's

Great Service

Jon Andrus was so great working with us on are 2015 Chevy Truck purchase. Very pleased with his knowledge of the truck. Pleasant experience and great guy. We love the truck. Thanks Jon and Crotty Chevrolet

Engine light comming on

Identified the problem, ordered the part & installed it in just a couple of days. It doesn't get better than that.

great Service

Check engine light came on I stopped in and they read my code right away and we made a appt.for the next week. It was done on time and all is good.