2.3
Average based on 9 reviews
  • Very helpful!

I bought my first car week from them and I am satisfied with my 2015 Chevy Cruze, it is a excellent car for going back and forth to work it had a few scratches but they will touch it up Wednesday free of charge and I am very happy to recommend Matt Woo he is a excellent salesman and will help you any way he can and will find what you are looking for

• Just horrible!

I bought a new Toyota four runner. It came with two years of free oil changes, tire rotations, etc. after they rotated my tires, the entire vehicle would shake as you increased speed. I took it back, lost a day of work to have them tell me the tire was warped. It wasn't warped when I brought it in. They said I'd have to buy four new tires because the warranty didn't cover that. I took it to a tire dealer and they showed me on the computer the tires were fine. I went back and they said it was the drive shaft. Really? On a brand new Toyota???? They said it was a recall and it needed replaced. They ordered the part but I never went back. I got rid of it soon after. I purchased a Ford Explorer!

• BEWARE

Worst Service Department you will ever see in your life, but don't take my word for it. Please, you must experience this disaster first hand. Second worst Sales Center I've ever walked in. Sales team walking around aimlessly, cussing and telling dirty jokes... all while ignoring customers by their appearance. After figuring out you may need assistance, they will lie directly to your face and when you tell them you know they're lying... yep, they lie again to cover it up. I'm surprised GM hasn't pulled their inventory and closed that nightmare of a Service Department. Please, please go experience this place for yourself. It's almost comical.

• Good Experience

This makes the 10 th vehicle we have bought from C&O. Two were new Chevrolets and the rest were used. We stayed with Noah Raines until he retired, he was a great help. This time we dealt with Nate Casto and he was very considerate of us and our dog. We found our 2010 Honda Odyssey on C&O's site and were fortunate enough to have it turn out to be a very nice vehicle and we bought it on the spot. Nate let us take it to have it checked out and stayed late to finish the paperwork when we returned. Would highly recommend Nate and C&O.

• was trying to buy a truck

Called. About a truck ,was put on holed, they never called me back after 6 calls ,whent to. A deffent car lot and bought. A truck

• Crooks

Sad place. Sell wrecked vehicles. Don't follow through on promises. Rude staff.

Sad place. Sell wrecked vehicles. Don't follow through on promises. Rude staff.

• Made a deal, then took it back

I have never had to deal with such a rude group of people. They made a deal with me on a vehicle that I was buying as a gift, then after I gave the gift to the person I bought it for, C and O (after dragging their feet and making excuses as to why they hadn't followed through with the financial agreement we had on the vehicle) calls and says, 'Oh, remember that deal we made? Yea, we aren't going to do that." They said I could bring the vehicle back or just deal with them not following through on the deal and keep the car. I had to take back the car from someone who was ecstatic to receive it, after they had put money into the car (CandO gave it to us sans oil, sans gas, sans a cleaning and with some issues). C and O sold it to us for one price, we gave it back more valuable, they refused to compensate us in any way for the money we lost due to their backing out of the deal, and now they are selling the car we gave back at a 3,000 dollar mark up from what we bought. They were rude and unapologetic about the whole situation. It is the most unprofessional place I have ever had to deal with.

• Very nice dealership.

Purchased a 2001 corvette and was impressed how easy it was. Steve Annie was very professional and very nice to my wife and myself and he made the whole car buying experience a good one.

• horrible expierence!

C & O Motors does not set the interest rates, they are adjusted by the bank and influenced by an individuals credit score.

I live 1 hour and 30 mins from this dealership. I saw an SUV I was intrested in so I called to get more info on it. The salesman seemed nice & helpful over the phone but I was hestitate about driving all the way down there. So weeks passed & this same salesman called me to see if I was still interested in the SUV I told him I had financial difficulties & really didnt think it was the right time to be buying any vehicles but long story short he got me approved so I decided to check it out. turns out the vehicle wasnt all he cracked it up to be, the intrests rates to high and even wanted to high down payment and nothing of this was mentioned over the phone! very disappointed! I did NOT buy anything from them and dont intend to.