• Meyer chevrolet

In the last month I have had one truck repaired, bought a car and purchased another truck. All of Meyer CHevrolet is extremely professional and easy to deal with. I love e verything they have done for us.

• Short Notice Repair

Myers took my truck in on short notice to check out a Check Engine light and that the engine would stall out. Codes revealed bad oxygen sensors on the port and starboard sides (unusual). I was leaving to out of town in two days and they had the truck read on time.

• 2005 Chevy sar

Purchased a used ssr I found online and and worked out a deal with Scott Myers and hadt the car shipped to Massachusetts Scott was very professional. I would highly recommend this dealership. Bob

• Getting our 1st service done since buying the truc

Not sure if tires were rotated and really checked. I say this because we just brought the truck in 11/17/16 & on 11/23/16 all 4 tires are low.

• Review

We have bought our vehicles from Meyers for years and plan on continuing to do so.

• Satisfied Buyer

I would highly recommend the dealership because of the time that they are willing to spend with a buyer to make sure that they are completely familiar with their products with no pressure to buy. Their reputation is outstanding.

• New chevy truck

The truck buying experience was excellent no pressure nice people to deal with I would have no problem recommending Meyers brother to all my friends and family

• Meyers Chevrolet

Just bought a truck from them. It was great to deal with a professional Honest Dealer that puts the customer first.

• Great service staff.

Appointment was made the next day after request. Service was started on time of appointment. Service was completed as stated. Clean waiting area. Comprehensive inspection & detailed report. I drive 100 miles one way to Meyers Brothers Chevrolet for sales & service, need I say more!

• Friendly service and no pushy salesman

My experience was great. From the first phone call to the last signature I made. I was treated with respect and was not pushed towards anything. I was able to think about my decisions and take as much time as I wanted to look over the truck. Overall this was the best dealership I have ever been to and the only one I will go to.