• A great experience!

Please feel free to use my previous review and the most recent today.

Please feel free to use my previous review and the most recent today.

• Robert P

Brandon Lindberg was very polite, wonderful in his communication and explanation's. Overall a n excellent experience, I definitely recommend them.

• New Volvo XC 90!

From our first contact to our final closing with our salesman, Ernest Fuller, we were very pleased! Great price and a truly great car! So many features that make driving a pleasure! We feel really safe in our new Volvo and are getting used to the attention to detail that is evident in every part.

• My XC60 R Design

I have been a GS Mercedes Benz customer for the past 25 years but decided it was time to find a dealership for service closer to where I live. I looked at Shelton's BMW and Volvo dealerships. I was blown away by the Volvo. I would put the Volvo at the top of the list of the many vehicles I have owned. Never thought I would say that as I always the considered the Volvo more the kind of car my Dad would drive. The XC60 is the perfect size SUV for empty nesters. The quality and performance of the vehicle is top notch.

• Great Service

From the beginning to the end, the service of buying a new car and trading in my old one was great. Ernest Fuller was great and very helpfull!

• So glad we purchased at Garlyn Shelton in Tempe!

Shopped In Houston and the bad service reminded us of the great service we had when we purchased before in Temple. SO glad we drove that 3 hour drive up and back to get treated with honesty, respect and great service!!

• mercedes to volvo

A couple of people who work at Shelton Volvo I had known previously when I purchased my Mercedes at the Georgetown dealership. I knew they had left after the dealership had been sold to go to the Temple dealerships that Garlyn Shelton owned. I was impressed with these people while at Mercedes so felt that if they went to Temple it would be a well run dealership. The purchase process, the pricing, the selection would have been hard to exceed. I have not had the car in for service as I've only owned it a few weeks but doubt I would have a problem.

• terrible terrible service!

daughter has a car in waco. a volvo. was having trouble with it. called there to make an appointment 3 days ahead. they got the car on a friday and didnt even look at it until monday and then it was because I called from chicago. the service man wasn't even aware the car was there. then when told it was there, he had no idea what was wrong with it. then we got a quote and they named all these things and we said no just the one thing. wanted like 2000.00 to fix. we were furious. had to pay 100 for hooking up to the machine which made us even madder. took the car to a midas in waco and it ended up costing 290 dollars. I even had spoke to the service managers manager and they just didnt get it! it was terrible terrible and no satisfaction! It was crazy!