• Shelby Valdez

Shelby Valdez helped me and my husband she's was awesome she help us to get our Cadilac it's doing wonderful thank you Alice Chevrolet

Thank you for your sweet review! We look forward to your continued business here with us at Alice Chevrolet Buick GMC.

• Chevy Cruze

Thank you for your great review. we appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. we look forward to helping you again in the future.

We recently bought a 2016 Chevy Cruze.We set up appt with Lydia Arredondo. She was very helpful and our salesman Gerardo and Rick all did there absolute best to get us the best deal. We are very satisfied with there help.Lydia was very helpful and made absolutely sure we left there with exactly what we wanted. Will definitely recommend her to my family and friends

• Go elsewhere

I,m sorry your experience whit us wasn't pleasant. Is there anything we can do to fix the problem?

Worst service department I've ever used. After the third trip for exhaust fluid issues they finally admitted they had not drained the tank and replaced with new def. I live an hour and twenty minutes away so it is a huge inconvenience to get there and get a ride home. Find another dealership this place is joke!!

• Greatest Experience

Thanks for your preference. Any questions do not hesitate to call us.

Multiple phone calls to Shelby and Alice Chevrolet. They took care of all of my wants and needs. I'm picky but they didn't make me feel that way. Glad to have worked with her. I recommend this dealership to everyone reading my post!

• Alice Chevrolet!

Thanks for your preference. Any questions do not hesitate to call us

Thank you for a great experience Shelby and Alice Chevrolet. You guys were awesome and made it easy for me. Cant say the same for other dealerships I went to.

• Lauren Hardy

Thanks for your preference. Any questions do not hesitate to call us

Lauren Hardy helped me get to the payment I wanted on my 2016 Malibu. The process was simple, and approved in minutes. Everyone was very friendly. I have had my oil changes here and the service department is great as well! 5 stars all around!

Thanks for your preference. Any questions do not hesitate to call us

• Great customer service!

Thanks for your preference. Any questions do not hesitate to call us.

I bought my 2016 Silverado from Internet Sales consultant Lauren Hardy. She was awesome! Managers are great, and made the process smooth and simple. I would recommend them to all my friends and family!

• Roy Perez

Thanks for your preference. Any questions do not hesitate to call us

I purchased a 2016 chevy Tahoe. The sales consultant that helped me was Roy Perez. He was very helpful and treated me awesome! I really loved the experience and would definitely recommend him to other people!

• Roy Perez

Thanks for your preference. Any questions do not hesitate to call us

I purchased a 2016 chevy cruze. The sales consultant that helped me was Roy Perez. He was very helpful and treated me awesome! I really loved the experience and would definitely recommend him to other people!

• Dene Murphey/ Samantha Perez

Samantha did an Awesome job. She was very professional and friendly. She made this experience very pleasant.

Thank you for your purchase at Alice Chevrolet. Welcome to the Alice Chevrolet Family! If you have any questions please call (361)396-4900. Thank you!