Lipscomb Auto Center

New 888-902-2829 Dealer Website
Used 877-892-7092 Email Dealer
Service 888-693-1018

Average based on 15 reviews.
  • Great Place!!

I had a wonderful experience purchasing my Tahoe. The staff provided me with all the information that I needed and were very friendly. I was in and out of there in less than two hours, they made my purchase an easy decision.

Thank you for your 5 star review!! At Lipscomb Auto Center our goal is to earn customers for life. Anyone can sell you one car we want to sell you every car. We appreciate your business and anytime you need routine service work come in and let our Chevrolet/GM Certified technicians take care your vehicle. Visit us at www.lipscombautocenter.com or stop by and see us!!

• Lipscomb Bowie

Best car buying experience I've ever had. We will never shop anywhere else.

Best car buying experience I've ever had. We will never shop anywhere else.

• 2016 Chev Silverado LTZ

The entire process was smooth and efficiently handled. The staff were friendly and made me feel very comfortable. I'm very pleased with the purchase. And will come back for my next vehicle.

• The first place we go everytime.

Our family has been buying cars from Lipscomb for over 20 years. Thanks again to Ken and Dean.

• Great!

Service is always the best here.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Great buy

Great buying experience. I would definitely recommend.

Great buying experience. I would definitely recommend.

• Satisfied Customer

Dean Cage has been a friend of mine for year's and he is an excellent salesman! Thanks for all your help!

• Friendly and knowledgeable staff

This dealership makes buying a car enjoyable. I will continue to buy from them.

This dealership makes buying a car enjoyable. I will continue to buy from them.

• Lipscomb Chevrolet

Looking to trade our Chevy truck.. Were surprised at the great offer but were not happy with the color . They offered us a GMC in the color we wanted and increased the trade in offer . They made us an offer we couldn't refuse . The salesman was very helpful and answered any question we had about anything . Highly recommend this dealership

• Do not use this service department at all!

The letter I sent the General Manager, Mike Meldrum on Feb 4 with no answer (over 2 weeks later) : Dear Mr Meldrum: I brought my 2003 GMC Yukon into the service department on January 29. I told the gentleman at your service desk I had a problem with my horn. It worked yesterday, but not that morning. I told him I had already checked the relay, but there might be a fuse that I had missed, as I am not a car guy.He told me he would have to put it on the diagnostic machine for $50.00. Then he came out and told me he would have to replace 2 horns for about $450.00. I told him I was not interested in paying that. He said he could do it for $200.00. I told him I don't think the horn was the problem.He told me the 2 horns were rusted completely through, the quarter panels would have to be taken off, and both horns replaced. Since he was already in the engine, he could save me the $250.00 in labor. I said no thank you, paid my $50.00 and left. On February 3, I took my vehicle to Kurt's Kwik Lube in North Richland Hills. The mechanic on duty said it was a probably fuse, replaced the fuse in less than 3 minutes, the horn worked and they didn't charge me at all. I am pretty upset about the way your service manager handled this. I feel like he attempted to take advantage of, and defraud, me. I would like my $52.14 refunded to my credit card. However, this could have all been a misunderstanding. I wanted to give you a chance to address this. I have included a copy of my credit card bill for your reference. If you want to get robbed, this is the place! Otherwise, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Brad, no doubt this has to have been a mistake and we will look into why your letter was not responded to. If it was mailed to the P.O. Box we may not have received it. Regardless we will get your refund handled asap. We are sincerely apologetic.