Lipscomb Auto Center

4.5
  • Great Place!!

I had a wonderful experience purchasing my Tahoe. The staff provided me with all the information that I needed and were very friendly. I was in and out of there in less than two hours, they made my purchase an easy decision.

Thank you for your 5 star review!! At Lipscomb Auto Center our goal is to earn customers for life. Anyone can sell you one car we want to sell you every car. We appreciate your business and anytime you need routine service work come in and let our Chevrolet/GM Certified technicians take care your vehicle. Visit us at www.lipscombautocenter.com or stop by and see us!!

• I was in the process of trying to buy a used truck

They need better options for people with poor to bad credit.

They need better options for people with poor to bad credit.

We work with over 40 lenders. However there are those few instances that we just cant make the deal work regardless of our efforts. Ultimately it is the banks decision, because we do not offer "inhouse" financing at this time.

• 2017 LTZ

3rd vehicle purchased from this dealership. All have been a great experience.

Thank you Rick for your 5 Star review!!

3rd vehicle purchased from this dealership. All have been a great experience.

Thank you Rick for your 5 Star review!!

• Lipscomb Auto Center Bowie, Texas

Jeanie, thank you for your 5 Star review. We appreciate your feedback.

I traded my ' 15 Tahoe for a '17 Tahoe a few weeks ago. Dean Cage was the agent whom I dealt with- He was also the agent who I purchased my '15 from.. Dean is not only a family friend, but someone I trust to guide me with an expensive purchase. I trust his opinion. He is very helpful, honest, and patient. Dean is a people person who I believe knows what type of vehicle fits what individual or family. He is a home-town guy and I think that gives a lot of people from the area trust in his opinion.

Jeanie, thank you for your 5 Star review. We appreciate your feedback.

• 2014 gmc sierra recall repairs and service

short notice fast curtious service clean friendly only took about an hour for service and repairs

Bret, thank you for your 5 star review. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

• new car department

low pressure and very knowledgeable sales department with a good deal.

Thank you Charles for the 5 star review!! We look forward to assisting you in the future!

low pressure and very knowledgeable sales department with a good deal.

• My car

I have nothing but good to report. Always helpful and courteous.

Thank you for the 5 star review, customer Service is very important to us. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

I have nothing but good to report. Always helpful and courteous.

• Lipscomb Auto Center

We wouldn't go anywhere else to purchase a new or used vehicle.

Thank you for your 5 star review. Customer Service is our priority here at Lipscomb Auto Center. We appreciate your feedback!

We wouldn't go anywhere else to purchase a new or used vehicle.

• Lipscomb Bowie

Best car buying experience I've ever had. We will never shop anywhere else.

Thanks Amy for your 5 star review!!!!

Best car buying experience I've ever had. We will never shop anywhere else.

Thanks Amy for your 5 star review!!!!

• 2016 Chev Silverado LTZ

Lee, we appreciate your feedback and appreciate your business

The entire process was smooth and efficiently handled. The staff were friendly and made me feel very comfortable. I'm very pleased with the purchase. And will come back for my next vehicle.

Lee, we appreciate your feedback and appreciate your business