3.5
  • Good customer service

We are so happy that we were able provide a good vehicle and friendly service to you! We look forward to doing business with you in the future!

I searched all over knoxville for a Mini Cooper. Even visited the mini dealership. The cars weren't in as good of shape or the colors I liked until I drove by cars etc. they were very helpful and I got a used car in very good shape. And they worked to help find me financing with no credit history. I had been to 5 lots and dealt with every kind of car salesman you could imagine and was thankful for a no pressure visit with Patrick to get my new car.

• Bought jeep, no title, no refund

I bought a 2013 jeep, haven't seen a title after 4 months and they won't issue a refund.

• Love my truck!

Found the truck I wanted. Went and did the test drive. Left the lot in a truck I love in about an hour! Great people to work with! I would go there first for my next car!

• buyer

read the paper work,,,,, got an extra 240 out of me ,,,,

read the paper work,,,,, got an extra 240 out of me ,,,,

• Happy customer.

I am happy to say our first car purchase with Cars Etc was very pleasant. The whole process was easy and the people there are friendly. They really worked for us to get us in the vehicle we wanted. They held true to their word and I will definitely do business with them again. I certainly recommend them. Thank you Darrell, Patrick and James.!

• Great Service and Prices

Patrick worked with us to find the best vehicle in our price range. I highly recommend Cars, Etc. if you are looking for a vehicle.

• Great service , very friendly

Purchased a vehicle from Cars etc.. I was very please. From the time I walked on the lot until I left the salesman and staff were very helpful and freindly. Purchasing the car was very fast and easy as well .. I would definatly recommend them if your in the market for a new auto.

• Honest, Trustworthy and Very Helpful

Very easy to work with and salesman (Darrell) seemed trustworthy, and was extremely helpful to my son. Finance guy ( Patrick) was great at his job and what seemed imposssisble suddenly became fairly easy. Would highly recommend this dealership to friends and family.

• 2007 Dodge Diesel

I looked all over ET for a used diesel truck and this was the only lot to have several affordable trucks to choose from. After finally selecting a truck, purchasing was painless and there was no high pressure sales tactics.

• 2008 Hummer H3

Patrick was awesome. Needed an SUV madly my husband abd I had drove many mile and planned to purchase H3. Each one was a scam or lied. My last draw was driving from Somerset, Ky to Nissan dealership that had said the one they had on there website would be really that Saturday. At that place that H3 was trashes. My husband I post ticked; I took on last look at cars . com That's when I got ahold of Patrick; he was leaving but agreed to stay. Talking about a huge selection of Hummers. In 20 minutes he had pointed us toward my new ride. He had just put new wheels and tires on that week. The price was a little over my budget..I was paying cash. He worked with me. 40 minutes from pulling on the lot I was driving my baby home. I have had it since the end of August and it has has a few minor issues but that is only to be expected with a H3 with over 100k. Looking right now for my daughter a safe car..hoping they Ave something safe!