Everett Toyota of Mt. Pleasant

New 866-463-2810 Dealer Website
Used 866-463-2619 Email Dealer
Service 866-463-2890

• A dealership with a family atmosphere

My name is Richard A. Griffiths of Longview, TX, and today my friend and I visited Everett Toyota of Mt. Pleasant to meet service representatives and assistant service manager for upcoming service for my two Avalons. 2008 and a new 2015 Avalon XLE purchased two weeks ago at Everett Toyota of Paris. My friend Ron also wanted to look at Mt. Pleasant's Avalon inventory for a new purchase in the next two months. I loved my purchasing experience at Everett Toyota of Paris, and the experience in Mt. Pleasant was also just as satisfying. We met most of the staff, outlined service for my 2008, talked directly with the sales managers, and Ron reviewed a great selection of 2016 assisted by salesman Angel. Angel displayed tact and was very knowledgeable of his product, no high pressure. Ron and I came away quite satisfied with our visit and the courtesy, knowledge, and family atmosphere at Everett Toyota, we thank all of the staff for a hearty welcome.

Mr. Griffiths, Thank you for your business and we are very happy to hear you had a great experience with us. Please let us know how we can assist you in the future. Sincerly, The Everett Toyota of Mt.Pleasant Team.

• Enjoyable experience

We went to Everette's yesterday to look for a new car. Randy Kanengeiser showed us around. He was very pleasant and helpful without being pushy. After showing us cars we were interested in, he would answer any questions and then give us time to talk in private as a family. My teens were treated with respect and Randy took their interests seriously. We went back today and bought the car we wanted. The business dealings were simple and straightforward. Chris walked us through the financing part and clearly explained all our options. I would highly recommend this particular dealership. We have plans to buy a second car and definitely will be going back.

• Love this place

Always have a wonderful experience everytime I come here. I would highly recommend!

• Awesome Salesman

My salesman, Brent Lowry, was the absolute BEST! He was kind, courteous, not pushy at all, & got me exactly what I wanted at a price that was well within my budget. If you need a new or used car, go see Brent at Everett Toyota in Mt. Pleasant.

• Mount Pleasant Everett Toyota is the way to go!

Best place to shop in town! Hands down. Customer Service is a TEN! Super friendly people and knowledgeable. Go see Angel Ramirez! He will fix you up!

• Leasing

I leased a Camry with the help of Wally Walters who, while very professional , made the experience enjoyable, even fun. Go see Wally.

• Gary C

I purchased a 2017 using Brent Lowery. He was very helpful and educated on the buying process. I would highly recommend buying a new vehicle from him.

• Mister

Great car buying experience in every way. I would reccomend them highly tp anyone.

• Easy peasy car purchase

Smooth and easy internet sales. Everything done on-line Ronnie Oster

Smooth and easy internet sales. Everything done on-line Ronnie Oster

• Excellent service

My family and I had a very good experience with Everett! Jon and James were the best salesmen a family can ask for. Everyone is very friendly. We will definitely come back! Thank you James Evans and Jon McCain for everything!