Everett Toyota of Mt. Pleasant

108 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 28, 2019

Everett Toyota sold me a truck with a airbag light on, a bad battery, and wheels that were not balanced even though I explained to them I was wary of aftermarket... rims. I spent $185 for a battery, and $400 dollars to get tires changed and found that truck I bought did not have hub rings on the rear wheels....but had them on the front only. After I paid to get tires replaced and the hub rings fixed the truck rode smooth. I paid Everett in full for that truck. Then I had to put $600 into truck and that still doesnt resolve the airbag issue. Some Mgr named Michael saw my Google review complaining and called me 4 days ago, and said call him and we could resolve. I calle and left message on his cellphone 3 times!, and he has not called back. Lip service. THis place acted nice but this was total incompetence and non accountability. No, I dont recommend. I believe the manager is the problem after his poor repsonse. Perhaps the owners care....but they cant be reached. Very sad and expensive lesson to learn.

June 23, 2019

I went to Everett Toyota to look at the Highlanders. I actually found a better deal about 2 hours away. These people were genuine. They made the same deal... so I didn’t have to travel further. I had already traveled 2 hours from my home down. It was so worth the drive. I’ve bought many cars in my lifetime but I’ve never had people so willing to help. The buying process was streamlined. I will visit them again.

• May 25, 2018

Bought a RAV4 yesterday from Jon. He's an excellent salesperson and took all the time we needed to find the right vehicle and thoroughly explain all the... bells and whistles. Angel took care of all the financial paperwork and is great to deal with as well. I traded in a 2007 Camry bought new from Everett and their service department is top notch with Brian being an excellent service consultant. This the third vehicle we have bought from Everett in the last 11 years and we will continue to buy and service our vehicles here in the future!

January 4, 2019

We came from Louisiana to buy a truck we saw on line.. They Had The Truck Cleaned & Pulled up front waiting for me & my wife to get there. Isaac Greeted... me at the Door & was very Helpful & Patient through the whole process Great Dealership ..

Gregory thank you for you kind review. We look forward to your next visit here at Everett Toyota.

December 30, 2018

I dread large purchases and on. Isaac Jamie was attentive, accurate, helpful and Respectful. Maybe y wife and I are both in our 60s. We actually came... for a used car and wound up for a little bit more buying a new car. Second largest purchase ever made in my life. now have a new beautiful dependable comfortable RAV4. Also James Evans helpful! Thanks again

December 22, 2018

Great experience buying a used 2018 Highlander. Everyone was courteous and we didn’t spend a whole lot of time. We were only there about two and a half... hours.

December 15, 2018

Roy price was very excellent salesman. He worked with me to help with the decision without any hassles. I would pass out his name for sales!!! Thank you... Roy for awesome help.

November 30, 2018

Outstanding sales and support staff. Comfortable clean and pleasant environment. Friendly employees who were very helpful. Knowledgeable and clear spoken... people who explained forms to us.

October 19, 2018

I have been looking to buy a truck for over 6 months now but dreaded looking on lots because in the past ive experienced pushy salesmen. I was extremely... impressed by the response and courtesy i received when i connected with salesman Roy Price on the live chat. My credit is challenged and Roy and his sales manager worked hard to get me approved for the truck i wanted within an hour online. When i arrived to Everett, Mr. Roy had my truck at the front of the building, fully fueled and ready to drive as well as my paperwork ready to sign. The payment amount and interest rate were also significantly lower than i initially agreed to because of some programs their financing offers. My experience at Everett Toyota with Mr Roy and the finance department today was top notch and if anyone is looking to purchase new or used, i would definately recommened stopping in or doing as i did and shopping online. The prices and service are hard to beat

October 3, 2018

Roy is a great salesman that makes you feel comfortable and their finance team as well! The overall buying experience was made easy from the day I called... until the day I left with my vehicle. The overall team works together to make sure you have a great buying experience and aren't trying to get over on you like other car dealerships do. I guarantee that they try their hardest to get you in whatever vehicle that you want. Out of all the vehicles I've purchased this is my best buying experience so far. I recommend anyone in the Lufkin, Nacogdoches or surrounding areas to buy from here they will treat you right.