Ganley Volkswagen of Bedford

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 466 reviews

466 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ganley Volkswagen of Bedford from DealerRater.com

• May 20, 2011

This is the best dealership I have ever worked with - everything went smooth and quick. It wasn't an all day process like other experiences. And the s...taff was the greatest through the entire process and even after. I go weekly to get my car washed and everyone there talks with me while I wait on my car. It is always a great experience going up there. Joe sold me my car and everything was so great I told my mom and she worked with Jeremy and Joe to work on a deal for a new car and she got hooked up. Jeremy, Joe, Steve, Jeff and Wayne plus all the others are great and I highly recommend this dealership to all.

Thank you christina for all the kind words. See soon for your weekly car wash. Jeremy Eisenberg General Sales Manager

June 17, 2018

Fantastic people to work with! Outstanding customer service made the car buying process smooth sailing. Love the straightforward and honest atmosphere... that they bring to the table.

June 16, 2018

Great salesman, paperwork took a little too long for temporary tag. Would recommend this dealership for used Volkswagen. Was pleased with offering wat...er and coffee.

June 12, 2018

It was a pleasure to buy a car from Ganley. Especially working with Joe Walker who was laid-back but informative and fun! Joe made the experience en...joyable, not stressful at all. I will definitely be recommending Ganley and Joe to friends and family.

Joe Walker

Internet Sales Manager

June 12, 2018

I purchased my first vehicle since living in Ohio from Ganley Volkswagen about four years ago. The customer service then was awesome, and my second e...xperience is certainly no exception, Awesome, Awesome Awesome! Seamless process and the salesperson was fantastic and had a great sense of humor and was very professional! Ganley had exactly what I wanted, and in my favorite color red as too! Listen , if you need a great vehicle at a great price, you need to get here to Ganley Volkswagen real soon!

June 10, 2018

Joe was a pleasure to work with. This was my first car buying experience, and compared with other dealers I worked with, he was absolutely great. He... kept me in the know about the car I was interested in, and really lead me in the right direction. He was so helpful answering all of my questions and being patient with me. Would absolutely go to Joe again!

Joe Walker

Internet Sales Manager

June 7, 2018

This is a great place to get a car. The car salesman are very friendly and will work with you on your needs. No matter budget or credit problems they ...will work with you. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a vehicle and needing help to go to them. All vehicles are in top notch shape and lots to choose from based on your needs.

June 7, 2018

Great dealership.. very professional.. great employees and Major Harrison is doing a great job!! Just pure great experience. I have been doing busines...s with VW for over 15yrs

June 6, 2018

I worked with Darren, Wes, Jenny and Steve. All were wonderful from start to finish. They matched competitors prices and made the process comfortable ...and easy.

June 6, 2018

I purchased a 2019 Jetta. Darren Cartwright was my salesman. He was very knowledgeable, professional and spent a lot of time with me. My plan was just... to look. I took a test drive and Darren explained everything about the Jetta. I knew then I had to have it. I would recommend Darren Cartwright if you are looking for a Volkswagen. Jennifer Nycz