Ganley Volkswagen of Bedford

389 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ganley Volkswagen of Bedford from DealerRater.com
  • Awesome Dealership

Thank you christina for all the kind words. See soon for your weekly car wash. Jeremy Eisenberg General Sales Manager

This is the best dealership I have ever worked with - everything went smooth and quick. It wasn't an all day process like other experiences. And the staff was the greatest through the entire process and even after. I go weekly to get my car washed and everyone there talks with me while I wait on my car. It is always a great experience going up there. Joe sold me my car and everything was so great I told my mom and she worked with Jeremy and Joe to work on a deal for a new car and she got hooked up. Jeremy, Joe, Steve, Jeff and Wayne plus all the others are great and I highly recommend this dealership to all.

• Quick Easy & Classy
    October 13, 2017

Joe was on the ball from he start, there was no waiting for paperwork, product, any questions were answered immediately, and the entire experience made buying a Volkswagen simple and enjoyable, I expect to be back to see joe again for my next vehicle.

• Joseph Walker, they don't make them like you anymore!
    September 29, 2017

Joseph Walker has gone beyond the call of duty since we first met almost 3 years ago. I have purchased 2 cars because of him. The entire process is easy from point, click, buy to "let's go to the other lot if these colors do not suit". The service department has smiles, other salespeople have smiles as well. It is a very positive dealership to be, where you are waited on. I will buy my next vehicle with Joseph, and know he will stand by what he sells.

• Joe Walker is Incredible to Work With
    September 26, 2017

Always a pleasure to see you and help you guys. Thank you again. JW

My Wife and I always have the best experience with Joe Walker and Ganley VW. Joe makes leasing an easy process, and VW has such a great product. We recommend Joe to all of our family and friends. We had to have worked with Joe on leasing 5 or 6 VWs at this point, and I cannot imagine we will ever have reason to go to anyone else. Thank you, Joe!

Always a pleasure to see you and help you guys. Thank you again. JW

• Exceptional service!
    September 25, 2017

Mildred and Major went above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service. They wanted to ensure I was completely satisfied with my purchase. They were patient, answered all my questions and followed up in a timely manner.

• Joe Walker
    September 22, 2017

I love my new passat. Joe Walker is the best! He really showed me what a good salesman is about!! I will definitely refer people to him!

Ganley Volkswagen of Bedford

Thank you Denise for your patience during the process. Enjoy your VW Passat!!! JW

• Smooth

Very smooth transaction. Did not take all day, they listen to there customers.

Very smooth transaction. Did not take all day, they listen to there customers.

• Best Car Buying Experience By Far
    September 14, 2017

Everything exceeded my expectations. Quick yet low pressure car buying experience. Davanta is a true professional and has followed through on everything he has promised.

• Time for a Jetta
    September 11, 2017

Wendy Leonard I had an immediate connection with Mildred Savage and the process of leasing my new car was a breeze. The selection, the test drive, the purchasing and learning about the dealership were all handled professionally by Mildred. Major Harrison was wonderful to work with too.

• Car purchasing with integrity
    September 10, 2017

Mildred Savage, Sales Associate was professional, knowledgeable, service with integrity. Mildred explained the vehicle in depth, which for me was essential in my decision making. Excellent.