Tate Chrysler Jeep Dodge Frederick

(3.8) 23 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

3.8
  • Purchasing my daughter's first car

Was looking for a cheap used car with low miles for our daughter's first car. A very nice man named Fred set us up with a nice used Ford Focus. The ca...r was just what we were looking for. Paul Mahoney worked very hard and got us the best deal he could get, it was even better than the original terms we agreed to which has never happened to us. When all was said and done we got the car we wanted for less than we were expecting from a feat bunch of guys. We will definitely be buying from them again. John Strine

• Dave Clinesmith was great

I didn't purchase a vehicle from Tate, but Dave Clinesmith was a very friendly and pleasant salesman to work with. If you go here, ask for Dave!

• Overall great experience!

We had a leased vehicle from Tate and our lease was up. Received a call from Ricardo Diaz wanting us to come in and discuss our options. Ricardo was... very friendly, professional, extremely knowledgeable and overall great to deal with. He gave us all our options clearly on paper and with no pressure let us make our decision. I like that in a salesman…can't stand high pressure salesman! Within a short time we had made the transition from our leased Jeep to our new Jeep without a hitch. Then 7 miles down the highway the tire went flat!?!? Fortunately for us we had purchased the warranty package and with the push of the ASSIST button on the rear view mirror someone was there to change the tire…at no charge to us. The next day we returned to Tate, where we were pleasantly greeted by Keith the Repairs Manager, informing us they were giving us a NEW tire…honestly we were prepared to go to battle for a new tire because we were sure they were going to want to plug the old one. Everyone we dealt with at Tate was a pleasure to meet.

• Overall Satisfaction

I bought a brand new Dodge Grand Caravan from Tate in August of 2015 and the overall process in doing so was easier and swifter than initially anticip...ated. I use the car for work a lot, and by a lot, I mean on average I put about 5,000 miles a month on it which means that I swing by the service center at least once a month to get the vehicle properly tuned. So far I have not had any issues with anyone there, the customer service representatives have been more than pleased to help and very friendly, especially Thuan who always greets with a smile and doesn't waste any time in aiding you. The mechanics are great too. Each time I pull out of the shop, the car drives like new, as if I had just bought it. In other words I highly recommend their services.

• rude and poor servise after purchase

We went to this place yesterday and bought a new Jeep. They were really friendly until you bought the car and drove it away. They only gave me one key... fob at the delivery and told me that they would find the 2nd set. However, after I drove the car home, they started to ignore my phone call and emails. (Before I bought my car with them, they picked up the phone every time I called) Today, I used a different phone to call and he answered the call, but he hang up on me after he realized that it was me called. After that, he won't answer the phone call anymore. Please do not come to this place for any reason.

• Tate Chrysler Great Experience Awesome!!!!

Jamie Montgomery Awesome Sales Representative my experience was more than what I thought it would be, my mind was on a 2008 Jeep Patriot on the lot, h...owever I walk away with a 2014 Jeep Compass to my amazement I was overwhelmed, over joy, over happy and over glad and did I say Awesome, well let me said it again Awesome TEAM!!!!

• Bought my 2014 Jeep Compass

Bought our first Jeep Compass from Tate Used Car Dealership salesperson Jamie M. We had a great experience from the sales and finance team. We did hav...e a issue with the a/c drain, but with salesperson Jamie M and the body shop group the issue was resolved within the hour. My husband and I are very happy with the 2014 jeep compass this is actually the second vehicle we have bought thought the Tate Used Care dealership of Frederick, Md. We're happy with both vehicles.Thanks

• 2012 Overland

Frankie and Paul did a fantastic job with all areas of the buy. Will definitely be back to see them. Best service buying a car I've ever had.

• Great Customer service, overall good experience!

I saw up to tates with my vehicle barely making it there. Like most people im on tight budget and limited income. The staff at tates was understandabl...y, took their and put some effort into helping me, crunching numbers. In the end I left there the same day with new (used) car within my price range!! I can not thank them enough. They showed concern, kindness and are/were caring enough to help me with me given situation and not turn their back. Meeey Christmas!!

• great salesman but poor finance dept.

I bought a new jeep wrangler in june 2014 the salesman was great. the finance dept. is another story. I paid cash for the jeep. when I got the md titl...e it had a lean on it. I have been trying to get a clean title from them ever since. it is now november. 2014 still waiting.

Tate Chrysler Jeep Dodge Frederick