Eisinger Honda

21 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• May 8, 2015

I know it sounds silly, but when I drove my car off the lot I felt a little sad. Sad that I didn't get to see my salesman or my financer or my service... guy until the next visit. Jace, my salesman, went the extra mile across the board to make sure that I had the best car for me - talking me through my questions and thoughts and giving me time and patience to make a really great decision. I really DID buy the right car. The process of dealing with the financial team was easy and quick. The service department was friendly and warm and spend all kinds of time with me to make sure I was good to go. I'm actually looking forward to my first oil change! When I stopped in to have a question answered they were quick to respond and I felt very welcome. Like I said -- I only wish I had to buy another car soon -- but til then I have been referring all of my friends and family to Jace and to Eisinger's!

August 13, 2018

I bought a car from Einsenger and my salesman Michael Boger was so great he help me a lot through the entire process he explain me everything very well... he even hook me up with an extra key for my car with no cost he is the best salesman person I ever met very nice guy I hope he get good commission because he deserves it for he's great work I definitely will recommend this place to buy a car thanks for my car is awesome

July 21, 2018

Brian Murchie and the rest of the staff gave us a fun and easy experience buying our new Honda. We love our new Pilot! Thanks to everyone at Eisinger Honda.

July 21, 2018

I love this car! I'm glad I pulled the trigger because this car is something else. I went with the white, it looks great. Thank you Eisinger... Honda : )

April 19, 2018

We were going to shop around for a vehicle but after stopping at Eisinger and talking with Brian Murchie, didn't go any further in our shopping quest.... Brian was very personable and knowledgeable about the Honda's. I would recommend anyone to talk with Brian at Eisinger.

June 3, 2017

5.0 star rating 6/3/2017 Eisinger Honda was the best auto purchase I have ever had. I told Brian Brown what i was looking for and he made it happen.... His excitement and enthusiasm made purchasing my vehicle so easy. Larry Symmes the used car manager was also very helpful. I would certainly recommend them if your wanting the ease of purchasing a vehicle and i appreciated their no hastle attitude....truly a pleasant experience. yes i would purchase another vehicle from them in the future. Thank you again Brian and Larry of Eisinger Honda

May 24, 2017

I can't say enough positive about Brian Brown, our salesman at Eisinger Honda. He went above & beyond to find us just what we wanted in a vehicle & within... our price range. He really did his homework for us. He kept in touch & would follow up on a regular basis if he found something we might be interested in. Brian is very kind, courteous, respectful & patient. I would highly recommend him if you are in the market to buy a vehicle. He will do an outstanding job for you.

March 28, 2017

This dealership is a high pressure sales shop. They do not do follow through. Will give you promises and not follow through. I have had better service... at the Chevrolet. The Honda is not a customer friendly shop. They intimidated me and made me feel I was in the wrong. Not good Customer service here.

March 21, 2017

I had three estimates from Ca. Honda dealers I was blown away when Eisinger fixed my air conditioning and charged about half of the lowest estimate I had.... Great people, very friendly!

March 6, 2017

Poor customer service. Unable to diagnose the problem. Unable to get the part that was found to be the problem at another auto repair shop. Totally disatisfied!!