Texas Motorcars

84 reviews

84 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Texas Motorcars from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 18, 2020

Texas Motorcars and in particular, JJ, exceeded our expectations when purchasing a vehicle. JJ went above and beyond and made the whole car buying process... so easy. I filled out the credit application in the hopes of getting approved for my first vehicle without a co-signer and somehow JJ got my family in our dream SUV. I highly recommend Texas Motorcars and we will definitely be purchasing our next vehicle from them as well. Every vehichle in their inventory is top quality and their showroom is impressive.

October 9, 2020

JJ, our salesman, was a blast to work with. No pressure environment made it easy to make the best decision for our family. Jeremy, our finance agent, found... us the best bank to go with and offered a wealth of knowledge on credit while we completed our car buying experience. Overall, we were driving home within 30 minutes of making our decision. All employees welcomed our family and loved watching our one year old walk around introducing herself.

• April 24, 2018

I drove from Houston just to deal with these guys cuz basically we cut the deal over the phone and everything that they said they would do they did. There... was none of this crap that sorry I forgot I remember now they just did it

September 20, 2020

I can't explain enough of how comfortable and at home/man/cave experience i had everyone was welcome and clean very professional i was there 25 min traded... in test drove and signed crazy fast/easy

September 4, 2020

We had a great experience purchasing our Toyota Sienna. Our sales representative was JJ. What I liked the most about him was that he told us exactly what... we needed to know about the vehicle. We don't like when people try to sell you something you don't really need just to sell you something. JJ listened to us, gave us all the information, was very laconic and specific (kind of old school compared to all those sales that catch you everywhere and try to sell you everything and we really liked that). JJ could make a great deal for us as well. Without extra trading. We just told what we can afford and he just replied if it was possible or not. It was the best purchase experience in the last few years without those extra hours when the agents try to sell you everything you never was looking for. Also JJ took his time to answer all the questions we've got before and after the purchase. We were very happy with the service we've got and with our new vehicle.

July 29, 2020

Excellent customer service!! No pressure added to the buying process. Very clean trucks!! Great test drive!! Johnny and Jeremy made the process of trading... in and buying me truck very easy.

June 23, 2020

JJ was great! He found us a couple of great trucks to look at, gave us the pros and cons of each and allowed us to make an informed decision. We got a... great truck at a great price. Also, the showroom is awesome. I recommend Texas Motorcars. Ask for JJ.

June 16, 2020

Johnny Johnston got me in the vehicle I originally wanted to get it. Took his time with me even got to know my family alittle. Great guy and dealer to... work with highly recommend.

Rene Cortina

General Manager

NOT RATED

June 10, 2020

Johnny Johnston at Texas MotorCars, provided exceptional service from the moment we arrived, he was quick to tend to us, and was detailed in providing... responses to any questions we had. In today's challenging environment with the Pandemic, he still displayed professionalism and warmth in ensuring that all our needs were exceeded. While, I was already pre-approved through my bank, he still took extra care to ensure that I received the best possible rate! Johnny immediately contacted Jeremy Bounds in Finance and Jeremy moved quick to find me a better deal. My experience at Texas Motorcars was a 5 star rating thanks to both Johnny and Jeremy. I highly recommend Texas Motorcars when making your next purchase. Johnny and Jeremy both delivered ethical, 5 start service. They are honest and hardworking, with a no gimmick attitude! Gracie Acevedo

May 25, 2020

JJ was my salesman from Texas Motorcars, and he got me on my first truck I've purchased under my name! He was quick to get all my information and communication... was very fast and straight to the point to seal the deal! Jeremy was the man who did all my paperwork in the end to finalize everything. Had everything ready to go, and the paperwork part was easier/quicker than I ever imagined. Amazing experience with these guys!

Rene Cortina