Texas Motorcars

35 reviews

35 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Texas Motorcars from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• January 27, 2017

We purchased a 2014 Ram 2500 on 1/27 from Shawn Conway and our experience was nothing short of outstanding. Shawn was very up front and knowledgable about... the vehicle and the entire transaction was short and painless to say the least. We got the exact vehicle we wanted and couldn't be happier. We chose Shawn to represent us because of all the positive reviews he had received from previous sales transactions. Texas Motorcars has a great inventory of diesel trucks and cars and their reputation among dealerships in Dallas is second to none. Please check with Shawn and Texas Motorcars the next time you are in the market for a high end truck or car. You will not be disappointed...

December 20, 2018

First off, their website is excellent. The pictures of the truck I wanted were exactly what you look for as a potential buyer. I had a car that I was wanting... to trade in but wasn't sure if a dealer would give me a good deal. When I got there the truck was pulled up washed and unlocked. Johnny let me do all the looking I wanted, as I am very careful with my purchases. Since it was late and I had no intention of buying that night, I was expecting to struggle with a "pushy salesman" but instead we just rescheduled for that Saturday. I was able to sleep on it, decide what I really wanted for my car, and finish the deal that weekend. Saturday morning came and when they offered me less that what I wanted for my car, we "haggled" for a bit and came to a happy medium. The whole process was quick, and painless. Also I had a small issue with the tailgate not locking, called them and they took it in the next day fixed it and had me on my way! Anyone looking for a great vehicle for a great price, I would highly recommend stopping by Texas Motorcars and talking with Johnny.

Worked with:
    Johnny Johnston

Sales Specialist

Jeremy Bounds

Finance Director

• April 24, 2018

I drove from Houston just to deal with these guys cuz basically we cut the deal over the phone and everything that they said they would do they did. There... was none of this crap that sorry I forgot I remember now they just did it

December 11, 2018

Went in to Texas Motorcars to test drive a F-250, when we got there it was waiting for us. The team is so helpful! Going through the process with Texas... Motorcars was so easy, they were forward with us about the whole process. We did not have to go from person to person when we walked in we talked to Johnny and when it was time for financing we went to one more office and then we were out of there!!!. THANK YOU so much for making this so easy can't wait to make our next purchase with you!!!.

Worked with:
    Johnny Johnston

Sales Specialist

September 27, 2018

I purchased a 2015 Yukon Denali XL from the dealership. I have procrastinated for 2 years about buying this truck. I went to another dealership first... that ended up not having the truck that I was looking for. So we ended up at Texas Motorcars. It's a nice dealership. I chose this truck in less than 10 minutes without really looking over the vehicle. Which I ended up regretting in the end. I signed the contract in less than 45 minutes and I was gone. I was already pre-approved with my credit union. After I got home and really looked over the vehicle I noticed that the tint on one of the windows was scratched and damaged. The defroster on the rear hatch was detached. One of the TVs in the did not work. There were three headsets and none of them worked. The vehicle was not clean. There is red juice and markings all over the back seat. The oil change is also due. I don't really feel like they looked over the vehicle very well before I purchased it. I do blame myself because neither did I. Rene did fix the TV, the defroster and replace two headsets. The other issues with the truck I will have to get fixed. It did take about a week and a half to fix and I was given a loaner vehicle which I appreciate. I think Rene is a nice but this dealership is a little questionable. Thank you for repairing some of the items but after making a $35,000 purchase I expected just a little bit more.

I apologize that you are not completely satisfied. We try to catch any issues before delivery. When you called back and mentioned that there were issu...es I automatically and without hesitation told you we would take care of them. Most dealerships would of said that you purchased the car "As Is." I asked you about the tint and you told me not to worry about it. The main concern was the main dvd player was not working and the rear defrost. The rear defrost was taken care of and we had to order the dvd. As advised the manufacture sent us the wrong color dvd so we had to reorder the correct one. That is why it took longer than expected. Once installed everything was addressed and working correctly along with new headsets. Texas Motorcars prides itself in customer satisfaction and can address mistakes made by Texas Motorcars. I can not correct mistakes made by others that delay us in addressing your needs. Rene

April 20, 2018

went in at 6 left at 7told them to run my credit and shoot me numbers in the morning g. I told them I wanted the truck I test drove. they called at noon... the next day and said they sold the truck at 1030 that morning. would never recommend

April 18, 2018

I purchased a 2013 Ford Explorer on 4-23 and the experience was great. They had 3 different vehicles at a great deal for me to choose from. This was a... very easy and stress free experience.

August 8, 2017

Having a repair issues and no one will answer me the warranty they sold me doesn't cover it a/c unit need 1800.00 of repairs. They charge the a/c unite... before i brought it to cover up the real instead of fixing the real problem. Buyer beware.

I'm sorry for your bad experience this time. We have since changed management and would like to have you back for another chance. We strive to make al...l our customers happy.

October 29, 2016

Tracy was amazing to work with. Very pleasant and fun person. We were amazed at this purchase . We highly recommend Tracy and this dealership. Love our... 350 King Ranch. Thanks Tracy.

May 24, 2016

Working with Shawn Conway was great. The transaction went very smoothly and when I arrived from out of state everything was exactly how he said it would... be. Excellent experience overall!