Texas Motorcars

Friday 9:00am–7:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–7:00pm
Sunday Closed
(972) 439-9503 (972) 439-9503

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Texas Motorcars from DealerRater.

JJ was great to work with no pressure from Jeremy to buy

JJ was great to work with no pressure from Jeremy to buy extra warranty Drove 4 hours to buy truck Well worth the drive

Great dealership, very professional.

Great dealership, very professional. High quality vehicles and fair market prices! I will definitely be back when I upgrade. Thank you JJ and Jerry!

JJ was great to work with and Jeremy made all the

JJ was great to work with and Jeremy made all the paperwork quick and easy. Very clean trucks, definitely happy with my purchase and looking forward to my next truck buying experience with these guys!

Very good customer service and ease of doing business

Very good customer service and ease of doing business with them Not so high pressured like others. They do care.

They were very welcoming and professional.

They were very welcoming and professional. The vibe of this dealership is like none other

I’m 70 and this was the best experience in my life by far

I’m 70 and this was the best experience in my life by far in purchasing a vehicle. These guys really care and are working hard to give you the best experience possible in finding and purchasing a vehicle. I truly enjoyed dealing with them. Every person on staff there went the extra mile to serve me. A special thanks goes to Johnny Johnston. Wow was he helpful and effecient.

Fast, efficient, and easy, would recommend to anyone who

Fast, efficient, and easy, would recommend to anyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle.

We were able to find a great truck for our son.

We were able to find a great truck for our son. We did have a minor issue with it on the way home but Johnny Johnston was very helpful and made it right with us immediately. We recommend JJ and Texas Motorcars if you are in need of a vehicle. The service was great.

I bought a pickup and it broke down 45 miles down the

I bought a pickup and it broke down 45 miles down the road but the dealer offered to have it towed back to repair. I was unable to get it back but had a Chevy dealership repair. The dealer paid for part of the cost which was very nice.

2.0

A nice facility that feels welcoming when you walk

A nice facility that feels welcoming when you walk through the door. Once we sat down with a specific salesman, it was his way or the highway. No negotiating. No care to hear what you had to say. When we got to the finance director he made for a better experience, great customer service. Overall do not recommend this salesman to anyone.