Jim White's Truck & Auto Center

• Would Refer This Dealer To Family And Friends.

Family and friends have purchased vehicles here and have been very satisfied. Overall personnel and service are excellent. They are readily available to assist you with all your needs.

• Traded Up 18 Years!

The buying process was great. I felt assured that I was dealing with a reliable and competent dealer. I found the vehicle I was looking for and closed the deal in a short time. This dealership is highly recommended.

• Used Car Purchase

My daughter Bianca bought an SUV from Jim Whites back in February. Last week she had issues with it and we brought it in for repair. We were told There were some frame issues that they were not able to repair and guarantee and were willing to buy the car back from her and put her money towards a different car. They made this situation right and this is very important to me as she is pregnant and her and her child's safety are extremely important to me. They went above and beyond to assist with good financing and getting the situation resolved quickly. This is now the fourth car purchased through our family with JIm Whites. I would definitely go back. Thank you to all at Jim Whites for your help!

• Bought Us A DURAMAX

Very Good! We traded our Silverado for a DURAMAX 2500 to go on our 55th Anniversary celebration trip.

• Excellente!!

Excellent service, good deal, and a nice car I love. "It was a pleasure to do business with Richard."

• I was very pleased with the ease of car buying .

I purchased my car here today every one very helpful. Car buying never this easy. I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

• Best car buying experience I've ever had

Rich and his staff are top notch. I drove 2 hours from Caledonia to buy my Pro 4x. My next truck will be from Jim Whites!

• My experience was professional and exceptional.

If you're looking to purchase a vehicle i recommend stopping at here. They are Courteous and professional at every aspect of purchasing a vehicle, they take the headache and stress outta this process which is great. I will Recommend my friends and family to this location so they can also experience the quality and reassuring experience that i had.

• 2009 KIA RIO5 LK very nice car great staff

I been going to Jim Whites since I graduated from high school the staff there has always been very understanding they do everything they can to get you into a vehicle I always recommend them to my friends and family

Gerardo, Richard and I have nothing but appreciation for being a customer of Jim White's for so long. I am glad you were able to get into a car that fit your needs. Enjoy your Kia. David Gould- Sales Consultant

• Excellent experience!

Great service made buying my vehicle quick and easy!

Great service made buying my vehicle quick and easy!

Talia it was a pleasure working with you and your family. I hope your son is still rocking his Batman shoes. Enjoy your Trailblazer and I look forward to working with you again in the future. David Gould- Sales Consultant