Jim White's Truck & Auto Center

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 460 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• May 2, 2018

I am a car guy,and have purchased a number of cars and vehicles from a few different dealerships. In this case it was my father, who purchased a truck... from Jim Whites! My father and i were driving on route 20 when my father spotted a truck on Jim Whites lot, a really nice red 2006 Dodge pickup three quarter ton 8 foot box, 4 wheel drive, regular cab. My father and i looked the truck over, and were satisfied with how it looked, that is when we met, Richard White! He was very honest, informative, and very detailed. We made an agreement on price, and the repairs that had to be done to the truck. Richard gave us a price for the repairs,and even though the repairs,and body work cost way more , than he thought!! the quality of the work done was excellent!! The mechanics were fantastic, and everyone was friendly, and very professional, and they were very responsive. to any and all problems!! They replaced both rear fender well panels , and any and all spots, scratches or dings. replaced the rear bumper, replaced both front brakes, replaced the rear differential pumpkin cover, put rear brake shield covers on , oil and filter change, wheel alignment, and replaced the rubber plug in the bed of the truck!! But even though i know, they did not make the profit margin on this truck!! They honored the deal price! I would recommend Richard, and Jim Whites to anyone!! THANK YOU!! RICHARD WHITE!! Terry and Joe Terry Mecca

May 22, 2018

For the last year I have been driving a car that should have been junked. But due to being a single mom I just couldn't afford it or at least tha...t's what I thought. I was originally looking for something cheaper but thanks you the amazing help from the dealership here at Jim White's i found a car that was not only safe and reliable enough to drive my one year old in but its is also green which is my late grandmothers favorite color so it was just meant to be. Thank you for keeping me #Driven I know that from now on I will be getting my vehicles from Jim White's!

May 16, 2018

Great customer service! Very helpful. Not at all pushy salesmanship. Very straight foward and helped me get the best deal. I was looking for a dependa...ble & reliable style vehicle with room in the back & hatch. Checked out a few styles & decided on one. This was in January & now May, am VERY happy with my choice vehicle.

May 12, 2018

Just wanted to say something about the continued excellent customer service we got from Richrad and Kathy. The wife and I stopped by to pick up a part... that was ordered for us as we were leaving Richard who was leaving for a car auction noticed we had a head light out and called back to Kathy to call us back to the dealership before we even got a mile down the road once back Kathy took vary good care of us. Thanks to all

May 11, 2018

I bought a new Kia Sedona and took it for a long road trip and was really happy with the smooth ride of my minivan!

May 2, 2018

I had the best experience when I bought my vehicle at Jim Whites Truck and Auto on Route 5 and 20 in Irving Ny. I was traveling on the NY thruway (R...t 90) and my car broke down. I was really in a spot, and these people gave me a great deal and really saved me. They took care of everything concerning the car I purchased. All I had to do was go home and wait to receive my permanent registration. They made everything very easy. The owner and the staff are good, kind, honest, people. They stayed within my budget, and really worked to help me thru this unexpected very upsetting situation. The whole thing seemed like one miracle after another. Now I am the proud owner of a pre-owned Buick, and I just love it. This place is 2 and 1 half hours away from me (200 miles), and they have a customer for life. I would highly recommend these people to anyone I know and love. I really can’t thank the people at Jim Whites Auto and Truck enough. They really helped me out.

May 2, 2018

Thank you Richard for your help and service. And helping me fine what I was looking for, a safe and reliable vehicle. I would highly recommend you gu...ys .

April 20, 2018

Vary impressed with the web site and with the dealership. The web site was vary easy to navigate and provided an abundance of information that made it... easy to decide on a vehicle. When we arrived at the dealership we were immediately greeted by Richard who worked with us thrue the hole buying process and made it a pleasureable experience.

April 18, 2018

David and Rich went out of their way to get us into the vehicle we wanted. We are thrilled with our purchase and will return for all our car buying n...eeds. If you are looking for an auto start here, it will save you a lot of hassle. You will be amazed at how easy and enjoyable a car buying experience can be!

April 17, 2018

I would recommend jim whites to any of my friends and family. Service was great and they addressed all my concerns and answered all questions I had.

Beverlea, it always makes our day when we can get our customers into exactly what they want. We strive to be able to make this process as easy as poss...ible all while keeping you properly informed all along the way. Congratulations again on the purchase of your third row Mazda and we look forward to working with you again in the future. David Gould- Sales Consultant

Jim White's Truck & Auto Center