Jim White's Truck & Auto Center

488 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• July 10, 2018

Looking for a small used car without a lot of mileage and Rich found the perfect fit. I am beyond pleased with my new 2016 Kia - runs like a dream, all... the bells and whistles and a hatchback trunk for my shopping excursions. Rich is not the typical "used car salesman". He is honest, trustworthy and works to place his customers in the right car for their needs. Don't waste your time scouting the big car dealers, visit Rich first and save yourself a headache! We are so glad we did!

Linda, It was a pleasure working with you and Milt on the purchase of that just right hatchback. I am glad Nate sent you my way. It is so important ...to support local businesses. Thanks again, Richard White

October 11, 2018

I bought my vehicle at Jim White’s Truck and Auto last April during an emergency breakdown of my car. The people there were very helpful, nice,... and honest. I am very grateful to have them placed in my path. A couple months later I had an issue with my vehicle that was covered by the warranty, that was given to me at the time of purchase. The warranty people tried to say the problem wasn’t covered. I emailed my salesman David at the dealership and within an hour Ron White had called me with a solution to my problem. I was so pleasantly surprised I just had to let everyone know about it. These people are the best to do business with. I would recommend them to any one I know and care about. Susan

October 7, 2018

I fell in love with my vehicle when I test drove it, didn't even know that kind existed. Thanks to Rich's knowledge and experience, it's... absolutely perfect.

October 4, 2018

We had a great experience. Honest and kind staff! They explained everything they did to our car to get it perfect for purchase. My wife and I love the... car and experience, and we will be back.

September 26, 2018

Not only is it a beautiful vehicle but it has all the space and reliability that I was searching for. Couldn't be happier! Thanks again!

September 25, 2018

I love my new truck. People tell me how nice it is. I felt Rich was fair and very experienced with what he does. I love it so much I wish I did not... have to drive it!!!!!

September 22, 2018

Everything was great! They worked so hard for me to get my car as soon as possible!! Wonderful experience. Would defiantly recommend to my friends

September 19, 2018

Great people helpful and friendly. They helped my wife surprise me with a 2011 Dakota on my birthday. They even got all insurance and DMV paperwork done... so we could switch the plates from my old vehicle and drive it home that day

September 7, 2018

I looked for 3 months to replace my van that was "totaled" ... I'm very fussy ! The White Family was successful in finding me the perfect... fit for me & my budget - and a pleasant purchase experience was a welcome bonus .

September 1, 2018

Very happy with my vehicle and in the service0. All questions and concerns for answered. Everything was done quickly financing was easy I would definitely... recommend and come here again.