Jim White's Truck & Auto Center

494 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 10, 2018

Awesome at everything they do. Kind, courteous, helpful, and knowledgeable sales staff. Got us into a vehicle that works for us. Very knowledgeable... on financing our vehicle.

November 28, 2018

A no pressure sales,great selection of used vehicles an very friendly. I would by another vehicle from Richard again thanks.Execelant quality used vehicle's.So... if your looking for a vehicle get down there

• July 10, 2018

Looking for a small used car without a lot of mileage and Rich found the perfect fit. I am beyond pleased with my new 2016 Kia - runs like a dream, all... the bells and whistles and a hatchback trunk for my shopping excursions. Rich is not the typical "used car salesman". He is honest, trustworthy and works to place his customers in the right car for their needs. Don't waste your time scouting the big car dealers, visit Rich first and save yourself a headache! We are so glad we did!

Linda, It was a pleasure working with you and Milt on the purchase of that just right hatchback. I am glad Nate sent you my way. It is so important ...to support local businesses. Thanks again, Richard White

November 26, 2018

Nice dealership thanks Richard and staffing for an awesome buying experience...my daughter and myself have bought good used vehicle there.thanks again... to Jim White's auto...

November 9, 2018

Prices were very competitive and we found Rich to be very upfront and honest with us! We appreciated the speed at which the deal was actually completed!

October 23, 2018

I had search for a car on cargurus never seen or test drive the car came out & love it! rich hook me up with a great deal & awesome 2014 Hyundai... Accent I would recommend anybody to come get a car from Jim white’s You will be very pleased ��

October 23, 2018

They worked hard from the beginning to the end on helping me purchase a used truck from them. Rich never gave up trying to get me in the right vehicle... for the right price and kept me informed throughout.

October 11, 2018

I bought my vehicle at Jim White’s Truck and Auto last April during an emergency breakdown of my car. The people there were very helpful, nice,... and honest. I am very grateful to have them placed in my path. A couple months later I had an issue with my vehicle that was covered by the warranty, that was given to me at the time of purchase. The warranty people tried to say the problem wasn’t covered. I emailed my salesman David at the dealership and within an hour Ron White had called me with a solution to my problem. I was so pleasantly surprised I just had to let everyone know about it. These people are the best to do business with. I would recommend them to any one I know and care about. Susan

October 7, 2018

I fell in love with my vehicle when I test drove it, didn't even know that kind existed. Thanks to Rich's knowledge and experience, it's... absolutely perfect.

October 4, 2018

We had a great experience. Honest and kind staff! They explained everything they did to our car to get it perfect for purchase. My wife and I love the... car and experience, and we will be back.