Jim White's Truck & Auto Center

A dealershipโ€™s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Dealership

Richard was very helpful and answered any questions we had. When we mentioned a few concerns he was right there to address them. It was a pleasant experience to purchase from Jim White's. He did his research and we received a better interest rate. Great to work with a "hometown" dealer. Would go back if we need another vehicle.

Great car buying experience

We purchased our sons first car here. Rich and Kathy took excellent care of us. They made the experience pleasant and easy for our family. My son is very happy with his car! ๐Ÿ˜„

Jim and Kathy rock!

My son's truck died while he was here visiting. He needed a new vehicle to get back to his internship in MA. They had a couple of trucks on the lot he test drove, found the one he liked and they made it fit his payment needs. They also handled all the paperwork with the DMV, bank and insurance company which was not a fun task at all! Not only that they got it all done in a day! I would come back and recommend them in a heartbeat!

Thank you!! Great Customer Service!!

Richard White and his wife Kathy found me the perfect car for my Niece April and her large family of 6+ children. I told Richard my budget and not only did he find us a Dodge Durango Citadel in wonderful condition with a clean Carfax, but we were able to purchase an additional 36-month warranty and still stay within my budget. This dealership also did a complete service check-up before selling the car to us. Kathy was amazing and made sure the final paperwork was done in a timely manner. Thank you, Richard and Kathy. You were a blessing.

Best place to buy.

I have had several dealings with Rich over the years at Jim Whites all have been above my greatest expectations. My most recent was last week, again no surprises, straight-up no nonsense deals. Thank you, Rich. You offer one on one that none of the big dealerships can compare to. Highly recommend!

Simply Amazing

My name is Shira Benson, I have been searching for a Jeep Cherokee for several months and when I came across Jim's white website I was excited and couldn't believe the mileage on the jeep, I called and asked several questions came down he let me test drive the jeep alone he didn't pressure me, in any kind of way he actually suggested if I wasn't please to look around, & if I didn't find anything to come back he will hold it for me...His wife was very friendly the place was clean, I can't stop bragging on the awesome service they provide, I had a little issue less than 30 days after I purchased my 2013 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE I was snowed in couldn't make it too the shop, Mr. Rich told me WHENEVER U get yourself out, come back to the shop & we will take care of you!!! I will highly recommend & suggest to anyone to come to his dealership & give him a try, nice cars low mileage, and good prices..., and what's very important to me...AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Also HE'S A MAN OF GOD...AMEN

Great service

We had a spark plug start misfiring in the middle of a 14 hour drive and thankfully got to jimwhite's right away. They were attentive, courteous, and efficient in diagnosing the issue, getting the necessary person and parts on site, fixing our car, and getting us on our way, all for a more than fair and reasonable price.

Great Experience

Rich was very patient, kind & courteous thru my search for a new vehicle. I had my Dodge Caliber for 13 years and I was way overdue for a new car. He directed me to a beautiful Chrysler 200 that fit my needs and budget. No pressure to look at a more expensive vehicle. Rich & Kathy were just great during this purchase. Would recommend Jim White's in Irving to anyone looking to make a purchase ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Repeat Customer

I purchased my first car from Rich when I was 18. He was the only one that would give me a chance. We did an in-house finance with a payment that I could afford at such a young age. He put me in a car that I loved and assured me it was a great first car. Each month I would walk into his dealership and pay my monthly payment on time until I paid it off. He took a chance on me and I lived up to the expectation. 23 years latter I came back to him with my wife looking for a truck. Looking for quality trucks in 2020 that werenโ€™t overpriced and junk was hard to find. I decided that we would take a ride to see what he had. We found an amazing truck with such little miles and in great shape and at a great price! We test drove it and loved it. There was work that had to be done which he took care of. He worked to get us the best financing through a local bank and made the process so easy. Iโ€™m glad he took a chance on me at 18 - In return I took a chance on him all those years later and found a truck that no one can believe we found in such immaculate shape. You canโ€™t go wrong with Jim Whites and Rich!

Amazinggggg!!!

This is my 2nd vehicle I have purchased from Jim whites and they are sooo great fantastic never had any issues and they always help and answer all the questions we have!! Highly recommend them!!!