4.4
Average based on 7 reviews.
  • Excellent service

I contacted them they got right back to me. Excellent service friendly people glad I had that experience will be returning.

• Great service, Nice people, Handicap parking &ramp

A friend of mine referred me to this place. They had great customer service and were very helpful. The best part was that they were patient and didn't rush me into buying a car. I couldn't find a car that suits me right at their main shop but they have another shop named Downtown Motors like a street down. They had more cars and were more in my price range. Overall, i'm happy and will have no doubts referring anybody to them.

• Great Service

Very kind and helpful. No pressure at all while looking at the cars. Very good experience.

• Honest

Fate brought me to Kamel Thomas-owner @ Thomas Auto Sales. Made the process of buying a car easy. Went out of his way to make me happy. Just awesome people!

• Great service!

Went in and bought a great car at a great price. They were very reasonable and friendly. The process was short and easy to buy my car! :)

• In love

Customer service was great! Salesman was hot!!! He talked like he was from the East Coast/Mid West

• Nice cars, nice guys.

No pressure sales. Friendly, honest service. Would definitely recommend you check them out!