• Great purchase experience at Sports & Imports Inc

Thanks Dustin!!!

We had a great shopping experience at Sports & Imports Inc. We walked away with a great used vehicle and felt great about the price and the service we received!

Thanks Dustin!!!

• Happy Customer!

Buying a vehicle was very quick and easy!! Very happy with our purchase!

Buying a vehicle was very quick and easy!! Very happy with our purchase!

• Great dealer!

Made sure we were able to test and check anything. Honest dealership, good people.

• Getting back on the road

After my vehicle was totaled by a deer, I was dreading trying to find a new car for myself. Luckily I stumbled upon Sports and Imports. They had the car I wanted and made the process hassle free!

• Acura TL

I appreciate that this dealership is up front with their pricing. There is no haggling and no additional add on fees. They are honest and easy to work with.

• Odyssey Buyer

Rob was a great person to deal with while shopping for our van. He was able to help me with our concerns and provided a good shopping experience compared with other dealers we dealt with. He prices his vehicles very competitively and the van was in better shape than many others in the same price range.

• Sports and Imports

They were very helpful and trustworthy people from day one. Great experience, and would recommend to anyone looking to buy a nice reliable car.

• Quality Dealer!

Great family dealership, excellent quality vehicles. No games or hype. Great buying experience with quality cars to chose from!

• Very happy customer!

We saw the car in an advertisement and was thankful for the kindness and patience that was shown before purchasing our vehicle. The showroom was imaculate and staff was personal. If you are looking for a vehicle this is the place to go!

• Teresa J.

Good buying experience overall. No complaints. Rob is a great salesman. Lots of knowledge and experience in cars sales.