Gateway Kia of Warrington

New 888-331-6623 Dealer Website
Used 888-358-9564 Email Dealer
Service 888-361-4042

• Great Experience

Bought my first car today from Aveion Estrada. What a wonderful young man. For just starting out in his career he was very informative about cars. I appreciated his service. Thanks so much Aveion.

• Gateway kia warrington is the best from sales to s

This is our third car we bought from Gateway Kia of Warrington. Julian our sales rep was wonderful helpful in fulfilling our needs and our price. Their service department is spectacular always got my car back at my requested hour or earlier. Lisa Mello

• Leased my first Kia - pleasant and informative

Staff was friendly and helpful. Cars were clean and plenty were available. Joey Mac helped us compare cars and figure out what was our best fit for our family within our budget. They were truthful in advertising their sales and incentives and we really did get an amazing deal! Joey Mac knew about every feature and option and was very personable. Our kids were welcomed and treated kindly as well.

• Delightful experience

Staff was very cordial and not at all pushy. They seemed to want to make sure my satisfaction in the buying process was more important than their sale. Very pleased

• Excellent service

I've been a gateway Kia of warring customer for 6 years now and I've never had a problem!

• Great Customer Service

Robert Lucerne was a great salesman. The manager was also very nice. I love the whole package.

• Julian Breux

Mr. Julian Breux was professional, courteous, informative, relaxed and knowledgeable about the whole process. It was a pleasure doing business with him and the store manager. Thank you to Julian for a great experience.

• EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Ron Vicoli and Julian Breux were the best. Ron made the process appear simple and Julian knew all the details about the vehicle I purchased and explained thoroughly. It was a pleasure dealing with both of them!

• Great Experience

This is my third Kia purchase and Gateway Kia of Warrington was by far one of the best dealerships I have been to. Joey Mac the salesperson was awesome!!

• welcoming and friendly

Another satisfying experience at Gateway Kia Warrington. Everyone was so welcoming and friendly. Robert F.,Warrington PA