Wyoming Valley Motors BMW

Used 877-771-9656 Email Dealer
Service 877-856-2692

4.0
Average based on 2 reviews
  • Very happy with my decision

Was in the market for a new vehicle. Even though they didn't have the model I wanted on their lot, the sales team were able to locate the vehicle for me and provided me with excellent customer service. Would recommend to others and will be returning for my next purchase.

• Great if you don't mind not receiving a call back

I've purchased two vehicles from this dealership in the past. The service department has been fairly good, but tends to lean towards replace vs. repair. I've found a local European car repair that's much more economical. I was recently in the market for a newer BMW and left several messages for the salesman (now the sales mgr) and never received a call back. We've purchased our new car elsewhere and they will now have our business. It's a simple thing to call someone back when they want to spend money.