2.5
  • Take your car out of state for repairs!

HORRIBLE!!! The person I dealt with was Tony VanDyke who seemed powerless to do anything. I had my car "so called" fixed at this dealership and my vehicle was never fixed right. I had such a horrible time I tried to complain to the owner but was intercepted by the "Gate Keeper, Venita Coffee" so not sure if he/she ever got the message. I then was so upset at the treatment that I received that I lodged a complaint with BMW in Germany. They asked me to send them the pictures of how these people butchered my car. I sent BMW Germany the pictures along with the statement of charges and a detailed report of what was NOT done. I even cc'd the "Gate Keeper of Sandia BMW." I am not sure what happened to my complaints but I waited a long time before I decided to post this. I actually forgot and was reminded when I received an email from Sandia BMW to bring my car in for scheduled repairs...."Huh, fat chance on that!!!" I actually drive to Denver, Colorado and take my car to Schomp BMW where I have not had any issues and when I did have a small one they jumped on it right away. I also let them know that I drive from Albuquerque to have them work on my vehicle. Yes I drive 5-6 hours out of state to have my vehicle worked on but I do not get ignored and they do an excellent job while treating me like they appreciate my business even though I did not purchase my car from their dealership. I was constantly reminded by Sandia BMW employees that I did not purchase my car from them so that justified my treatment in their minds. I kept reminding them that I purchased my car from "A BMW" dealership and that is all that should matter. The only reason they got 1 star is because I could not rate in the negative!

• Would buy from again

My salesman was Vince. We negotiated mostly via text and set up my out of town trade in and purchase. Had a great experience with Sandia.

• Sandia BMW - Think twice

Sandia BMW recently posted a BMW for sale in which I was interested. After negotiating with them over price and options, based on the information I was provided both verbally and in writing, I FLEW to Albuquerque to accept delivery. It was only after taking a day off work, getting a babysitter, purchasing plane tickets, and arriving at the dealership did I learn the car did not have the options promised. The salesperson and "managers" NEVER once apologized for the problem, only asking "What can we do to get you to go ahead and buy this car?" They did not offer solutions, or any reasonable offers themselves - assuming because I had flown to ABQ there was no way I would be leaving without purchasing the car.

• Buyer beware

I flew down to pick up a car that they had advertised. I came from Denver. The car did not have the options promised. Could have been a mistake but there were a lot of signs to the contrary including them not updating the advertisement and specifically selling to out-of-towners in that ad by saying free pickup at the airport.