BMW of Chattanooga

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 186 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• January 5, 2012

BMW of Chattanooga is an incredible place to lease or purchase the finest automobile on the planet. I just enjoyed driving off in my new 2012 535i and... Nik Stanke is absolutely the best consultant I've ever encountered in 15+ automobile purchases over the last 38 years! He has all the virtues...no pressure, loads of knowledgeable, great listening skills and plenty of patience for pests like me. After hours of his wise counsel I now understand that leasing is the best option for me. Not only do I have a great new ride but I have a dependable new friend as well...even though he is a loyal Dawg from Georgia! Contact Nik today. He will make it easy for you, too!

Three Putt, Thank you for your great review and your business. We are so glad Nik was able to help you find your 535i.

May 22, 2018

New in town, my relationship with this BMW dealership service department started out very rocky, but they finally stood behind their word, apologized ...for the first experiences and eased my mind. So thankful not to leave the service department in the same spirit as the first two visits.

Maec, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at BMW of Chattanooga! We are always more than happy t...o assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

May 21, 2018

Friendly staff.. knowledgeable service techs, and very understanding and willing to help in any way possible

Hi Sandy, we appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If th...ere's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

May 21, 2018

Very professional, knowledgeable and timely. Service rep kept me informed of the process.

Hi SD Gibson, we appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

May 19, 2018

Always do an exceptional job and customer service is always outstanding!

Tisha Myers, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at BMW of Chattanooga! We are always more than ...happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

May 8, 2018

When the person called to tell me I was due an oil change, she didn't mention the wait time. No issue with waiting but a heads up is good for planning.... Also, she mentioned that if I was under 50,000 miles it would be free. That was not the case. I would have needed to purchase some sort of maintenance fee. I love my car but the maintenance cost was what many warned me about. Everyone was nice. I also asked my sales person to find me an X3 BUT HAVE HAD NO FOLLOWUP CALLS.

Kade Abed, it's upsetting to hear that you did not receive the top-notch service we strive to provide. We appreciate you bringing this experience... to our attention. If you are willing, please contact us at (855) 815-0769 so we can work towards a resolution. We look forward to hearing from you.

May 4, 2018

Wes in service is outstanding! Very easy to work with and i don't have to worry that my car wasn't serviced correctly. My car always looks a...nd runs like new when it leave the service department.

John Shaheen, we are glad we could help! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

May 4, 2018

Set up the appointment Described the issue BMW provided a ride back to work. Texted me the following day that the work was complete / picked up the ca...r

Tro, we are glad we could help! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, BMW of Chattanooga

April 25, 2018

Wilson Brown is the BEST!!! He really went above and beyond to provide the best customer service I’ve ever received ! Thank you!

Hi Rekha Thomas! We're so happy we were able to help you out! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, BMW of Chattanooga

April 18, 2018

Very good buying experience at BMW Chatta. Purchased a used car, but no used car salesman attitudes. All issues addressed and was treated very well. E...ven fed me lunch! Knowledgeable and friendly staff.

Los, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at BMW of Chattanooga! We can't wait to see you again, ...have a great day.

BMW of Chattanooga