New 866-994-1328 Dealer Website
Used 877-360-0370 Email Dealer
Service 877-227-1057

Average based on 149 reviews.
  • Awesome Personalized Service

Three Putt, Thank you for your great review and your business. We are so glad Nik was able to help you find your 535i.

BMW of Chattanooga is an incredible place to lease or purchase the finest automobile on the planet. I just enjoyed driving off in my new 2012 535i and Nik Stanke is absolutely the best consultant I've ever encountered in 15+ automobile purchases over the last 38 years! He has all the virtues...no pressure, loads of knowledgeable, great listening skills and plenty of patience for pests like me. After hours of his wise counsel I now understand that leasing is the best option for me. Not only do I have a great new ride but I have a dependable new friend as well...even though he is a loyal Dawg from Georgia! Contact Nik today. He will make it easy for you, too!

• 1 st Time

Great experience. Sales Client was very informative and helpful. She is very professional and friendly, and would do business with Christine Dumas and BMW of Chattanooga again.

• great experience!

The whole experience at BMW of Chattanooga was great! The staff was helpful, professional and very friendly. Each of them went out of their way to keep us informed. Extremely pleased with my experience here and in love with the BMW I purchased. Will definitely be doing business here again!

• REPEAT CUSTOMER

Another easy smooth transaction with BMW of Chattanooga. Jonathan was great! Very knowledgeable and professional.. Thank you!!

• How much fun can you have on 4 wheels? Loads

What a great experience in purchasing a new/used car. Staff members were very professional and also knowledgeable. We had a great time working with Christine Dumas and she did a wonderful job working to explain all the details of the car without overwhelming us with useless information.

• great people, great work

Everyone is very professional, friendly, and informative. They know their work and are very helpful explaining what is happening!

• Amazing customer service and work!

Routine service and windshield replacement went great, drop off was quick and easy and they had me in a courtesy car within minutes .

• Great Purchase Experience - Again!

I purchased my second BMW from this dealership in the past 15 months - this time a new X1 for my wife. I worked with Keith Rawls - my Client Advisor from the purchase of my 328i last year - on this transaction. Once again, Keith was very professional - making the process smooth from the point of the test drive to taking delivery of the vehicle. I was very pleased with the "Sonic Price" on the new X1 and on the trade-in value that I received on my wife's Honda. I also returned to BMW of Chattanooga because of the service I have received over the past 15 months on my 328i from Kevin Frazier and his team in the Service department. Don't want to leave out David Goforth in the Finance department. David was a pleasure to work with in completing the business/paperwork side of the deal. I highly recommend BMW of Chattanooga. No need to drive to Atlanta for your new BMW!

• Great Service!!

Nice people, efficient and very customer oriented. Great Experience!!

Nice people, efficient and very customer oriented. Great Experience!!

• Great service

Fast service. Car came back running and looking great. All set for spring driving.