BMW of Chattanooga

(4.4) 571 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.4
571 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of BMW of Chattanooga from DealerRater.com
  • Awesome Personalized Service

BMW of Chattanooga is an incredible place to lease or purchase the finest automobile on the planet. I just enjoyed driving off in my new 2012 535i and... Nik Stanke is absolutely the best consultant I've ever encountered in 15+ automobile purchases over the last 38 years! He has all the virtues...no pressure, loads of knowledgeable, great listening skills and plenty of patience for pests like me. After hours of his wise counsel I now understand that leasing is the best option for me. Not only do I have a great new ride but I have a dependable new friend as well...even though he is a loyal Dawg from Georgia! Contact Nik today. He will make it easy for you, too!

Three Putt, Thank you for your great review and your business. We are so glad Nik was able to help you find your 535i.

• Easy to work with

I went in to buy a used vehicle I saw online. From a quick response from their internet group when I emailed about it to quick service once I arrived.... Everything went smoothly. I came out with my best offer and it was accepted (should have asked for more) but was happy with the delivery and with that was finished up.

• Great Service

Great experience!!! Have bought several cars from BMW of Chattanooga!!!

Hi Db, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at BMW of Chattanooga. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We hope you continue... to use us as your car lot for the future! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

• Purchase of an Alpina B7

Outstanding. Keith and David were the best in helping find this unique car.

Hi J Shaheen, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We are pleased that our staff was able to accommodate your needs..., and look forward to the next time we are able to help out! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Thank you again for leaving us this response!

• BMW 528i

Excellent Experience. Salesperson was very helpful and knowledgeable.

Hi G.b., thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at BMW of Chattanooga. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We are always more... than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care and come back to see us anytime!

• Love my new car

This is the 3rd time that I've ordered a BMW from BMW of Chattanooga. My first was a 2000 528i. My second was a 2007 X5 which I still have. Now my n...ew car is a 2018 X4. LOVE LOVE LOVE !!! After all of these years I must be satisfied.

• Love my new car!!!

June, thank you so much for the positive review! Your feedback and continued support means a lot to us at BMW of Chattanooga. We hope you have a great... day, and look forward to working with you again in the future!

• Some of the salespeople seem a little snooty

Ignored by some sales people while walking around the lot, obviously looking to buy. Went inside and stood just waiting for someone to come help me. M...r. Parnell Pitts saved the day, excellent service by him, very kind and helpful. Any referral I give will be to him only

Overall Experience

• Luxury dealership but not luxury customer service

I found a vehicle I wanted at BMW of Chattanooga and when they presented their offer on my trade and pricing I decided to take a day to think about it.... After that day of thinking I informed the sales rep that I still wasn't comfortable with the numbers. Instead of trying to work with me I was told "there are other customers that won't be asking for a better deal or to negotiate". Insulting potential clients that are financially intelligent is not the best strategy for any dealership, much less a luxury one.

Overall Experience

• Luxury dealership, but not a luxury experience

Kurt Painter, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We regret that you had a negative experience, and will use this as an opportunity t...o improve. If you'd be willing to provide more feedback, please reach out to us at (855) 815-0769 so we can assist you further. We look forward to rectifying your buying experience. Rob Dale, General Manager BMW of Chattanooga

BMW of Chattanooga