BMW of the Hudson Valley

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• BEST SERVICE!!!
    May 19, 2014

This is my fifth car that I have purchased and my second BMW, however my first interaction with Hudson Valley. This was THE best experience I have eve...r had from a car dealer and for that matter, a business. From the time we arrived, every contact made with the staff was very professional. We left there feeling that our business was appreciated. I drove over 2 hours to purchase from Hudson Valley, bypassing at least three BMW dealers. I was referred by someone because the great customer service because of the awful experience I had from a BMW dealer near me. Hudson Valley did not let me down. I would do a commercial for this company. I am telling all of my friends to purchase from Hudson Valley. Thank you for a great car buying experience.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review about your experience here at BMW of the Hudson Valley. We are flattered and so happy to he...ar that you had the best experience you've had with a business here. We appreciate you noticing how professional our staff is and we're glad that the 2-hour drive up here was worthwhile. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you and hope you'll be in again soon!

repair prices are outrageous
    February 22, 2018

I have bought 7 cars from this dealership. Their repair pricing is outrageous. Being such good customers apparently carries no weight. They even make... sure we paid for the Gas for a loaner. I will never buy another car from this place. I'd rather drive 100 Miles to any other dealership than deal with these guys again. And if you don't agree, they get defensive and act like you don't have a clue as to how things work. They have a "That's the way it is attitude" I hope they actually read these reviews because I have this to say. "You people will never get another nickle out of me"!! and THAT'S THE WAY IT IS!!!!

Jim, Thank you for bringing this situation to my attention. I am troubled to learn that your dissatisfaction with our service experience has led to a...ny distrust in our business. Our customers are our top priority, and I regret that you feel like you have been treated otherwise in any way. Please feel free to contact me at your soonest convenience so I can resolve any further concerns. I appreciate your time. Best regards, Anu Singh General Sales Manager asingh@bmwhudsonvalley.com 845-462-1030 x1011

New BMW Owner
    June 10, 2017

This was my first experience at a BMW dealership. I was told by a friend to visit them, that they were amazing. And without a doubt they held up to th...at expectation. From the moment I stepped into the door, it was nothing that I ever experienced. Welcoming, professional, sincere, and friendly are just some of the words that describe BMW of the Hudson valley along with their staff David and Anu. I felt like I was meant to be there. From their initial hello and there constant contact with me, I couldn't be me pleased and satisfied. When my car was ready, I felt as if THEY who had sold, (what I'm sure would be more cars then I could number) was JUST as excited and sincere for me, as I was to be driving away with one. Thank you. Thank you to this amazing dealership. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Congratulations on the purchase of your first BMW! Our team genuinely cares about your satisfaction and we're so pleased that you loved the service ou...r staff provided you. Please let us know how we can be of service to you in the future!

Very accommodating
    January 26, 2017

Working with Ira is a pleasure; he is understanding and accommodating even though I am working with brands other than BMW.

Mike, thank you for your review. It was our pleasure to work with you, we welcome you back at any time!

Outstanding !!
    March 8, 2016

Very professional!!! great service.I highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

Outstanding Service Department
    June 22, 2014

I special-ordered my 2011 550i from BMW of the Hudson Valley, and I was very pleased with the entire purchasing experience. My husband and I have owne...d several BMWs over the years, and we have been bringing our cars to the service department at BMW of the Hudson Valley ever since the dealership opened. The entire service experience is always a pleasure -- from the person who greets you, to our Service Advisor, Joanne Holmes, to the Service Director, Phil Dolce. They recently went out of their way to help us resolve an issue with our car. I highly recommend BMW of the Hudson Valley and their sales and service teams.

Kirsten, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave this great review and are so glad to hear that you were satisfied with your entire purchas...ing experience. It is most important to us that our clients feel welcome and that they sense professionalism in our entire team. Thank you for your continued business and we hope we'll see you again soon.

Good services, nice people -OK
    May 6, 2014

Good friendly service, I was not able to committ to an pappt because of errands I was doing

Tim, Thanks for taking the time to write a nice review about our service. We hope that you'll come in again soon, we'll make sure you're well taken c...are of.

Bmw 740i
    April 24, 2014

I bought a 2011 bmw 740i and I loved it , they transported the car like 50 miles from the dealer to my door step very good experience will be buying m...y next bmw from them.

Luigi, We're so happy to hear that you love your BMW and that you had a great experience with our dealership. We look forward to continuing to work w...ith you in the future!

Poor communications lost an easy sale
    April 24, 2014

Was ready to purchase used 535i x-drive, but their poor communications and failure to answer simple questions killed any sale. Wouldn't even consider ...them on any future cars.

Bill, We are so sorry to hear that your questions went unanswered and you felt that communication was poor at our dealership. It's extremely importan...t to us that our clients receive all the information they need when looking to purchase a car. I would like to get some more information from you about what happened so that I can help prevent this in the future. I hope you will reach out to me at asingh@bmwhudsonvalley.com or 845-462-1030 ext. 1011. Sincerely, Anu Singh General Sales Manager BMW of the Hudson Valley

Great experience
    April 23, 2014

Great buying experience. The people, the service and their expertise. I highly recommend for your next purchase

BMW driver, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review. We're so happy you had a great experience and we really appreciate your... recommendation. We hope you'll stop by again soon!

BMW of the Hudson Valley