BMW of Birmingham

311 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 31, 2019

If I could give a lower rating I would. My daughter was interested in a 2019 430i gran coupe with red leather. The vehicle had roughly 11k miles on it.... The sales person, Kareem, refused to consider negotiating on price. I showed him comparable BMW's in the area listed 7-8k less than the offer he gave my daughter. Instead of trying to earn my business he was more interested in trying to make me feel like I didn't know what I was talking about. Needless to say, we walked away. We contacted the Sonic dealer in Nashville who also had the car (cognac seats, the seat color was a deal breaker for her) with fewer miles and purchased it the next day for 7k less than Birmingham was offering. If I ever want a BMW in the future I'll be going to Nashville...STAY AWAY from BMW Birmingham. Customers are last and their ego is first!

We regret to hear that you are not satisfied with your recent visit to our store. Our customers are very important to us, and we work hard to provide ...competitive prices in the Birmingham area. It is unfortunate that we could not come to an agreement in this case, but we will us your feedback to ensure the best possible care for our guests going forward. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we can improve, we hope you have a wonderful day.

May 22, 2019

Stopped by just to look at used BMWs, but left with a brand new 2018 340i at a cheaper price out the door than a used 2017 or even 2016! They did haggle,... but no pressure. Treated fantastic by all the staff, including the my salesman, Michael "BMW Genius" Matkowski! Gave me a fair amount for my trade, and even provided a loaner for a few days while my car was tweaked to perfection--a big deal to me since I live 110 miles from the dealership--they didn't even bat an eye. Finance/business manager quickly processed all the papers without pressuring me into any additional add-ons. They only explained and offered, but readily accepted my answer in turning down most of the after sale add-ons. When my car was finished, they actually drove it to me 110 miles away, meeting me at work and swapping out the loaner! Fantastic experience--wish their service department was much closer! Go talk to Mike and tell him Sterling sent you! He'll take care of you first class!

• February 26, 2019

We have been customers of Birmingham BMW for approximately 1 year, since relocating from another state, where we actually bought our two BMWs. The service... department is the best anywhere; they treat our cars as if they sold them from Birmingham BMW; they don't seem to care that we purchased the cars in another state where we lived at the time....we always get the best 5 star treatment. Dustin is our service representative and is the primary reason we keep going back; his customer service is the best anywhere. He consistently keeps us up to date on the status of any service needs we have, repairs that are being done, and is always willing to take a call when we have questions. He greets us as if we are his only customer for the day (which is far from the truth....this place is always busy). He most recently helped us with what could have been a real problem with our X3; he advocated for us to ensure that our needs were met both locally and by BMW Corp. He is an awesome guy that is knowledgeable and customer-centric. The entire team, including the General Manager, is great and we never have to guess where we're going to take our cars for service / repair. We highly recommend Dustin and his team at Birmingham BMW.

Greg E, we are so happy to read such a great review about BMW of Birmingham! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

March 7, 2019

I was pleased after awhile with the sale but it was difficult to make contact with my salesperson after the sale.

Hello Wendy Brasher, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Take care!

March 5, 2019

The dealer is very committed with the customer, explains perfectly all the functions of the automobile, I didn?t have any questions at all; very easygoing... and professional, and outstanding treat.

Juan De Jesus Ayala, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you fo...und this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

February 22, 2019

This was the most pleasant car buying experience I have ever had. Allison was so friendly, informative and funny. I really enjoyed this process and the... people. I am so glad we drove from Memphis to Birmingham for this car.

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, BMW of Bi...rmingham

January 24, 2019

Wonderful experience! Oleg was a top notch sales person. He knew his product and sold it well. Leah was so helpful and knowledgeable in showing us... all the technological features of the car.

Emily Odell, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to BMW of Birmingham! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Tak...e care!

January 21, 2019

I had a excellent experience. Alex Ham went above and beyond to help me find the exact car I wanted. Everyone I worked with at the dealership was friendly... and helpful.

Nancy Whitfield, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at BMW of Birmingham. Please let us know i...f there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

January 15, 2019

I had a great experience buying my car here. I went to look for a car after reading about the reliability and safety ratings of BMW’s. I had no intention... of buying the first day of shopping! My salesman was so knowledgeable and helpful and let me try several models to drive. I absolutely love my new car!!! It was a certified pre owned car with warranty and only had 14,000 miles!! I got a great price and am excited to be driving such a perfect car.

Hi Jami Kennedy, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to g...ive us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

January 7, 2019

BMW of Birmingham does a professional job selling cars. Go see Kareem! The M4 is a truly awesome car.

Nking, thank you so much for the positive review! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!