BMW of Eugene

Saturday 7:30am–5:30pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm
(541) 342-1763 (541) 342-1763

3.8

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Purchased 2020 Nissan Rouge

Jill was my sales rep, and she was fantastic. Actually, everyone I dealt with at this dealership was professional, knowledgeable, and very helpful. I would highly recommend buying from this dealership.

1.0

Poor customer service

I was an out of state buyer. The service provided was slow and poor. The paper work was slow and no instructions on what to do as far as title and tag registration. Insisted that I buy warranty coverage. When I agreed for $4100 they provided me no details on coverage , claims or company information. When my car was finally shipped it took almost 2 weeks to arrive. And the car had oil spill on the hood, roof and truck lid. When I complained they told me to contact the shipping company. Also the rear tail light was broken. When I tried to transfer my tag, I found that they had not transferred my title or paid the sales tax to my home state for almost 3 weeks. They were very non responsive when I wanted to track the car shipment, after 8 days they final responded to my tracking request. Stay away from BMW of Eugene Oregon. They took my money and provided very poor customer service. Robert Cane

Bought a car today

Found a car online I was Interested in. Called, made an appt. to test drive. Loved it and the rest took less than 1 hour to buy. Great experience!!

Great Service

The service team was prompt, professional, and friendly. They offered me a shuttle home, then picked me up when my car was finished. I came back to a beautifully cleaned car, and all repairs complete. They even put new batteries in both of my remote start key fobs. Very pleasant experience.

Owner

Great customer service . Top notch. Mike was handling everything very professionally . Shuttle service was great. Picked me up 10 min after I called them.

Nice folks

Service department was friendly, and communicative. They called when they said they would, and explained what was happening clearly. We would absolutely go back there

4.0

Car repairs/services

Your service provider was very nice and explained everything thoroughly however the service I’m used to by Ashley doesn’t compare. The service was good but not great. You need improvement. As I first got there I sat down to talk to Tony as I got up to get my insurance info another service guy was there standing and then the service manager came up and started to tell them in front of me how they need to tell customer to make sure fill up tank ect. Not needed during a customer standing there. Not professional!

1.8

Incompetent Thieves

This dealership is the main reason I will never buy another BMW again. They are theives who do poor work and I would recommend you run (not walk) away from the service department .

1.4

Worst Dealership I have ever done business with

Under quotes repairs and overcharges. Quotes items that are not needed. Service department cannot be trusted.

435i x drive

can i get this cars for 50,000 because i dont have enough money. i wanna navigation system, M sport,and rear camera.