BMW Of Tulsa

98 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 24, 2020

I love whatever problem I have, Junior and the service team take excellent care of my car! I was so grateful, I went in on a Saturday and it was serviced!

Thank you for your kind words for Junior! We are thrilled that he provided you with an excellent service visit. We look forward to your business with ...us again!

October 23, 2020

Took my car and put me at no charge into a great 2021 loaner. They obtained my parts that first day. Second day my complete service for oil and all... filters accomplished plus repair of my trashed tail light and 4 new Pirelli tires balanced and mounted along with wheel alignment . They washed the car perfectly getting water stains from a sprinkler system off it! It was ready by 4pm. Only needed the loaner one night. Could not be more grateful or happy.

Thank you, Mike for the positive review. We're glad that you had an excellent experience with your recent service visit. We look forward to your busin...ess with us again!

• August 25, 2015

BMW of Tulsa far exceeds most dealerships in Tulsa. I highly recommend them for new or used vehicle purchases, as well as service.

Thank you, Linda! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with your future automotive needs.

October 20, 2020

Good and timely service at a reasonable price. Quick and accurate analysis of the problem. Ordered necessary parts which arrived as scheduled and repairs... were completed at the estimated time

Thank you, Jim, for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable service experience!

September 29, 2020

For a BMW dealership, I am underwhelmed. There was a lack of updates related to my service The facilities are underwhelming too. We recently bought a... Volkswagen(not because of this dealership) but their dealership was nicer and so was the Audi one in Tulsa.

We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next ...visit!

September 29, 2020

Very happy with repairs and service. My 2001 540 i had a misfire and shudder under low loads. Great diagnostic work and tech repair! Service Adviser Robert... Moreno was terrific.

Thank you for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

September 22, 2020

The buying experience was very easy. Staff was very professional, knowledgeable and courteous. We received a fair price for our trade and our well appointed... vehicle, that we purchased, was at a very competitive price point. Well pleased overall.

Thank you for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable car buying experience!

September 21, 2020

Was able to get a last minute appointment. Work performed and finished ahead to promised time, while I waited. X x x x x x

Hi Scott, thank you for being our customer, we appreciate your kind words!

September 11, 2020

Well run operation. Every thing ran smoothly just what you would expect from an excellent dealership. Service rep was to the point, knowledgeable and very... courteous.

We're excited to hear that our team took care of you and that everything went very smoothly. We hope to see you again in the future.

September 2, 2020

Quick service!! I was able to get in and out without having an appointment set. Thank you Robert from the BMW of Tulsa Service Department!!