New 888-597-7585 Dealer Website
Used 877-676-7606 Email Dealer
Service 888-784-6484

Average based on 71 reviews.
  • Great service

We just recently bought a new to us Ford 2010 from BMW of Anchorage. A gal by the name of Ryen Richards helped us buy the perfect truck for our family. She made the whole process painless and easy with the best friendliest attitude! Well done and thank you!

• New BMW lease

Did not rate facilities as dealership is under going a massive remodel of their facilities. This is my fourth purchase or lease of a BMW from this dealership. Each experience has been smooth & trouble free from the initial test drive to signing documents.

• Customer servicde

I just repaired my car from service center. On the way home, I noticed that my tire pressure needs to be checked which was not mentioned for repair when I turned my car for service. However I think the service provider could have double-checked for any lights on the car after they finished the arrangement of repair and informed me to ask to do additional repair if needed. I feel like now I need to bring my car again for additional check up and for additional cost.

• Lithia Lifetime Oil Change

Timely, and the courtesy shuttle is a definite plus.

Timely, and the courtesy shuttle is a definite plus.

• Excellent service

BMW of Anchorage is a great place, fantastic people, great cars and service.

BMW of Anchorage is a great place, fantastic people, great cars and service.

• Great service at Anchorage BMW!

We purchased a new BMW X! Anchorage BMW and our Sales Rep. Jennifer Bohannon made it all very easy. We highly suggest you consider buying a BMW from this Dealership in your future.

• Yas Marina Blue M4

I had a great experience buying my M4 and recently I had Bruce perform my first service. Overall a great experience and I will be back.

• Review for BMW of Anchorage

I just bought the best truck from BMW/Anchorage. I found it on-line and when I got into Anchorage, everything was exactly as stated. The condition was perfect. I love the salesman -- friendly, honest, just wonderful. The purchase price was great and they got me a very very low interest rate. The finance manager had everything organized. This is a quality place and a great place to do business.

• car service

outstanding service and outstanding repairs I would return for other service.

outstanding service and outstanding repairs I would return for other service.

• Ms. Dimmick

Your service technicians are ninjas - great service!

Your service technicians are ninjas - great service!