Kuni BMW

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

824 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kuni BMW from DealerRater.com

• June 18, 2014

I bought a used Lexus from this dealership and not only was the price the greatest, the salesman was amazing! I would tell anyone looking for a new/us...ed car to look there first! Absolutely pristine high end cars at great prices! They are not only willing to work with you on prices, but they give you top dollar on trades! Visit Kuni in Portland, Oregon! You will be happy you did!

Thank you for leaving your review, Laura! We're so pleased you had a great experience in our dealership and that we found the right car for you.

May 19, 2018

The loaner car makes it a less stressfull ordeal. Davion was a responsive and communicative point person, and I???m glad they can use text to communic...ate.

May 18, 2018

I have purchased cars here in the past and it really depends on who you're dealing with. The last couple of times they've forced me to buy from bmw ...of portland. I do use them for service as they have a ton of loaners which is nice for my schedule. Again, depending on who they assign you as your service advisor can affect your experience. This time I got Kory. He isn't much on making you feel better... just a straight to the point/ these are the facts kinda guy. I wouldn't say aggressive but just locked in his position. There are others that can help you buy into why you need said service/why you should spend the money/how the warranty works. I don't know why they assign you a different advisor every visit. Other ones remember me when they see me and I'd rather be handled by them. They should keep you with the same person as long as they're still working in the dept. More than once, i end up having more knowledge on how Kuni and/or bmw warranties work which can be strange but they do a good job on the car which is the ultimate reason you're there. Most people bend over backwards to make sure you're taken care of.

May 15, 2018

Priscilla was very friendly and helpful. The services were perfect quickly and my vehicles was returned cleaned, I have always found Kuni to have plac...ed customer care as a told priority.

May 13, 2018

The process of buying a new car was make very easy by this dealership. Izzy kept me informed about every step after ordering a new car from Germany

May 12, 2018

The bottom line is my problem gets solved every time. I visit the dealership, people are great to work with. My leasing experience make me want to do ...it over and over

May 12, 2018

Had a real big issue with her tire been damaged dealer took us in right away who is able to help us fix everything . staff was courteous professional ...and Very helpful

May 6, 2018

It was very easy to set up my appointment on line. I was able to get a loaner car for the day making even better! They called and gave me the estima...tes on my repairs. I was stunned at the pricing! I went home to think it through. It was not there fault that so much had be done but the labor cost was outrageous!

May 5, 2018

The Kuni people were very helpful when my tire suddenly went flat. They examined all my tires and are helping me get a partial refund on my tire under... warranty. Grant was particularly good at getting my car serviced quickly and communicating when service was done.

May 5, 2018

Everyone was fantastic. They did not pressure us at all, they were fair on price and got us out of there super fast so we could make it to another app...ointment on time. Would definitely buy from them again. They sold me the car of my dreams!

Kuni BMW