New 888-259-7445 Dealer Website
Used 888-255-8292 Email Dealer
Service 877-536-0412

Average based on 186 reviews
  • Awesome experience with KUNI

Thank you for leaving your review, Laura! We're so pleased you had a great experience in our dealership and that we found the right car for you.

I bought a used Lexus from this dealership and not only was the price the greatest, the salesman was amazing! I would tell anyone looking for a new/used car to look there first! Absolutely pristine high end cars at great prices! They are not only willing to work with you on prices, but they give you top dollar on trades! Visit Kuni in Portland, Oregon! You will be happy you did!

• BMW 428i xdrive purchase

Great service as usual from Mike and the team at Kuni. Always a great experience. I wouldn't shop anywhere else.

• Excellent service

Excellent customer service and experience. They treat you much better and value your opinions

• Leasing 320i sedan.

On a scale of 1 to 10, my overall experience was 11.

On a scale of 1 to 10, my overall experience was 11.

• Service @ Kuni BMW

Kuni BMW's service representative Scott Farmer is a treasure; I have dealt with him once before and was delighted to discover he's still there. Before Scott, I had never had a service advisor call me every day the car is in for service to give me an update.. very pleasant. Downside: This dealer's service department has a long history of washing a car even when they are asked not to. My car has a bra that is easily damaged in a carwash (in fact the bra was slightly damaged at Kuni in the past for this reason). When the car was delivered for service, a Kuni person put a card in the car warning service technicians not to wash the car, and it was done anyway.

• BMW service

My service technician was very friendly. Thank you again for a great customer experience.

• Another great service experience

Prompt, courteous and knowledgeable. Feel confident the job was done right

Prompt, courteous and knowledgeable. Feel confident the job was done right

• Nice service

Thought we had an issue. Was educated and informed a service was due. Great job. An expert also showed us a couple more tricks. Thx for that too.

• Kuni is always great.

Really impressed with this dealership, great service, very friendly and fast.

Really impressed with this dealership, great service, very friendly and fast.

• Kuni BMW

Scott Farmer was in constant communication about the status of my vehicle repair. He did a great job organizing everything around my schedule. I appreciate his thoroughness.