BMW of Cincinnati North

47 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 21, 2019

BMW of Cincinnati North is an outstanding dealership! The amazing sales team, especially Clay Moorhead, is extremely knowledgeable of the performance of... BMW. Clay Moorhead is professional and patient while providing a sense of fun to buying a car. Clay went out of his way to provide me with continued answers to my many questions without any pressure. BMW of Cincinnati North is defintely a stand out and must visit dealership when in the market for a BMW!

January 11, 2019

My purchase experience with BMW Cincinnati N was seamless and easy. Q made the paperwork and delivery of my vehicle easier than I’ve ever seen.

• January 3, 2017

Couldn't have asked for a better overall experience for buying a BMW. Brad Schultz, my client advisor, was beyond outstanding. He was highly knowledgeable... about the car I was interested in, and gave clear, transparent answers to any questions I had. He truly went above and beyond. It was my first BMW purchase, along with my first Certified Pre-Owned experience. The drive from Cleveland, Ohio wasn't short, but I'd gladly make the 3-hour trip again to do business with BMW of Cincinnati North. Outstanding.

On behalf of our BMW of Cincinnati Staff, we would like to thank you for your business and the positive review of our company. Your feedback is vital ...to our dealership. It really does make a difference when we receive valuable customer information in order to improve our client's expectations. We look to working with you in the future. Thanks again and have a great day.

January 11, 2019

Before purchasing my 2007 Porsche 911 last week, the internet informed me that BMW North (Cincinnati) had a car that I might be interested in (2007 Porsche... 9114S Cabriolet (convertible) with very low miles. My wife, daughter and I stopped in (after I delayed the appointment twice because of my schedule conflicts) and met with a sharp, KNOWLEDGEABLE, salesman. (His coworkers call him "Q", easy to remember that name!) I told him that I was shocked that a BMW dealership had several Porsche's, because in my experience, BMW dealerships in Cincinnati only had BMW's (new and used) on the lots. Q told me that his dealership is seeking to make itself known as a place to buy, not only clean pre-owned BMW's but also Porsche's, Audi's and other "interesting, enthusiast oriented" cars. (I'm guessing Maserati's and Alfa Romeo's). The car was nice, fun to drive, and a completely different experience with the top down... but ultimately, I like the stiffness of the 911 coupes and hope to do some driver's education events at Mid Ohio. So the convertible was not for me. That evening, I found a 2007 911S coupe in southern california and purchased that car. I paid more for my car than the car that I drove at BMW North, and then paid another $1,400 to have it shipped from SoCal to Cincinnati... but sometimes that's just the way it goes.... Note to BMW North. I think that you should paint the street facing side of the north building a different color or do something else to divert foot traffic away from that structure. Also maybe a sign or two visible from the roadway advising the best place to park... DL

January 11, 2019

Never purchased a used car over the internet but, would do it many time’s over with Sweeney BMW! Q was my salesman, knew exactly what I was looking... for and sent me photo’s of the car including all background info. I had no idea how great the car was until I took delivery. Q did everything including new batteries in both remotes, laminated my Temporary plate for me and stayed with me by phone or text every step of the way. Q and I have since become good friends. I would not hesitate to purchase another car from them either in person or via the internet. Oh yes, I mentioned to Q that I was a 100% disabled Veteran and without asking, the price dropped on my car. Talk about supporting our troops! When I took delivery, I was astonished, my car looked brand new and everything worked perfectly. I was ecstatic. Q and I remain friends and he checks with me on my satisfaction with my purchase. Sweeney BMW is NOT your every day, run of the mill Dealership nor is Q your average salesman. They both rate very high in my book! As I said, I would not hesitate dealing with them many more time’s in the future!

January 10, 2019

Q was the best salesperson I've ever dealt with! I recently had to file for bankruptcy and surrender my vehicle. I didn't think I would end... up with anything nice...until I spoke with Q! I live in Indiana and drove to Cincinnati because of how he treated me! I was approved at local dealerships but they tried to pressure me into something I didn't want to drive or feel proud of! I walked away with a 2013 X3 for less than I thought I could afford! Talk about a blessing! Oh by the way, they drove it to me all the way to Indianapolis so I didn't have to come back or be inconvenienced. Sorry for the novel but I believe in giving praise where it's due. I'm huge on customer service and they went above and way beyond. I'll be back again for sure.

January 10, 2019

Always efficient service and exceptional help by Qasim Shirazi. It is always great going to this dealership and get me car serviced and getting best car... deals possible. Thanks!

January 10, 2019

I am a BMW owner for ever, and when it comes to BMW M cars, you need absolutly the best people to take care of. I am so particular about my cars, I am... so happy and completely satisfied with the very professional and friendly treatment I am getting. Service department team is amaizing. Sales department team is above and beyond, no pushing here, very knowledgeable, fair with trade in values, and they help you and provide you with very valuable and professional opinion for future purchases.

January 10, 2019

My wife and I recently purchased a Jeep from BMW of Cincinnati North. The staff was very professional from the moment we stepped in. We had been looking... for a pre-owned Jeep for a few weeks and wanted to make a purchase before the end of the year and were happy we could do so! Our sales guy was Brad was delightful, and we also worked with Qasim when it came to the full details of the purchase. I will definitely buy from this dealership again. Made the long commute from Cleveland to purchase the vehicle worth it.

April 12, 2018

BMW Cars are awesome, but Jake Sweeney's BMW Cincinnati North has found a way to make what should be a personalized customer experience into a nightmarish... experience. If you like to be ignored, receive poor service, have your car held hostage, returned filthy, and be treated like a annoyance - Jake Sweeney's BMW Cincinnati North is for you! If you expect to be treated with dignity and respect - go elsewhere. Jake Sweeney's BMW Cincinnati North has no respect for the customer, they give partial answers, equivocate, skirt the truth, promise to get back to you and then don't follow up. Once they have your money, the transaction is over until the next time they can ignore you and run your credit card. I would rather pay more elsewhere !

Thank you for the feedback Jack, we appreciate it when our clients take the time to share their experience at Jake Sweeney BMW of Cincinnati North. Pl...ease call our reputation manager at 513-782-2899 ext. 3445, he would like to speak with you about the details of your experience at our store.