(4.9) 590 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

590 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of BMW of Cincinnati North from DealerRater.com
  • Outstanding Buying Experience

Couldn't have asked for a better overall experience for buying a BMW. Brad Schultz, my client advisor, was beyond outstanding. He was highly knowledge...able about the car I was interested in, and gave clear, transparent answers to any questions I had. He truly went above and beyond. It was my first BMW purchase, along with my first Certified Pre-Owned experience. The drive from Cleveland, Ohio wasn't short, but I'd gladly make the 3-hour trip again to do business with BMW of Cincinnati North. Outstanding.

On behalf of our BMW of Cincinnati Staff, we would like to thank you for your business and the positive review of our company. Your feedback is vital ...to our dealership. It really does make a difference when we receive valuable customer information in order to improve our client's expectations. We look to working with you in the future. Thanks again and have a great day.

• Excellent

Always a great experience to deal with BMW North. We have done business with them since 1996. Always happy. We will definitely go back again.

• Great Sevice

Our recent purchase was seamless . We are past customers and will continue to useBMW North for future needs. We are enjoying our new vehicle. Thank yo...u

• Valet service

My car was picked up and serviced as promised and right on time! Kyle called and kept me informed and it was serviced! Thank you!

• New Car Purchase

Couldn't have been happier with my experience at BMW of Cincinnati North. From the minute I walked in, it was clear this was not a 'typical dealership....' My sales rep, Brad, was personable, knowledgeable, and maybe most importantly, low-pressure. He helped make sense of the inventory and available features, but he didn't press me on making a decision or picking a particular (read: more expensive) vehicle. Once I made the decision to buy, Brad and the finance manager, Mike, had the car and the documents teed up so by the time I arrived, I was in and out in under an hour. Completely painless. I've never been a fan of car dealerships, but I *am* a fan of BMW of Cincinnati North. I'll certainly be back.

BMW of Cincinnati North

Thank you for your review of BMW of Cincinnati Ryan! We are always striving to meet the needs and expectations of customer service and satisfaction th...at all of our clients have and are glad to have met yours during your experience at our dealership. Thank you for the feedback and enjoy the new vehicle!

• No follow up

I inquired about a BMW online and was contacted days later. The gentleman didn't even know if that vehicle was still in stock. He was going to check... on it and call me back. In addition, he was going to check with a customer of his to see if there was an interest in selling his 320i white hardtop convertible. That never happened and I still haven't heard a word. I guess they have too much business of is it because I am a female shopping? Hmmmmm

• Service of BMW X3

The service department was very accommodating by providing me with a desk to permit working while the car was serviced. Kyle summarized the service t...hat was to be done with a change of spark plugs. The car seemed a little peppier. The wash and interior cleaning was excellent to the extent that friends in the car the next day thought that I had taken it for detailing.

BMW of Cincinnati North

Thank you for your review of Jake Sweeney BMW of Cincinnati North! We are always striving to meet the needs and expectations of our clients and are ha...ppy to hear that we have done so for you. Kyle is always ready to help with servicing so we hope you enjoy your ultimate driving machine until its next service appointment!

• Service on alarm

Was having issues with the alarm on my vehicle. Very fast turn around on getting the problem resolved. Always have great service with warranty work ...at this dealership.

BMW of Cincinnati North

Thank you Rich for your review of BMW of Cincinnati! We are always looking to make the processes of sales and service as quick and efficient as possib...le while maintaining high standards for quality. We are always glad to get feedback from our clients when we have met our goals for client satisfaction.

• Service experience

I brought my car in for routine maintenance. Jeff Page was great! The car was serviced very well and done in a reasonable amount of time. All in al...l a great experience.

• BMW of Cincinnati North

I was very happy with our car purchase experience at BMW of Cincinnati North. They were helpful and attentive to our interest in an all electric vehic...le.

105 W Kemper Rd Cincinnati, OH 45246