• Great knowledge

They had the car I was looking for and had a great price on it. No brainer

They had the car I was looking for and had a great price on it. No brainer

• Denise Tomlinson, Client Advisor

I recently purchased a used BMW from Voss Village BMW and my experience with the entire process, especially Denise Tomlinson, was outstanding. Denise met me in the showroom right on time for my appointment, accompanied me on a test drive while explaining the vehicle to me, and answered all my questions with direct answers. I felt totally comfortable with her approach. I explained to her what I needed in terms of pricing, and she, along with David Lee, the Sales Manager, worked out the pricing to my satisfaction. All the while, Denise stayed with me during the sales process, and I really felt she had my best interest in mind all along. I am thrilled with my purchase of a previously owned BMW X3, and even more thrilled with the help I received from Denise Tomlinson and David Lee. I have been a customer of Voss Village BMW for over 20 years, and am looking forward to the next 20 years as well!

• Poor sales experience

I had called sales department because I was interested in buying a 2012 certified X-3 28i. I asked the salesman, who answered the phone, to give me a someone who was knowledgeable on the X-3 which they had advertised. This vehicle was also listed on BMW's certified vehicle website. The salesman indicated he was the person for that, so I asked him if the engine was a 2.0 L four cylinder, or a 3.0 L six cylinder. He indicated it was the 2.0 L four cylinder. I challenged him on this because BMW's website was showing all the 2011 and 2012 X-3 28i's with having the 2.0 L. He put me on hold to run my question by someone else, and came back with the same answer. When I told him there must be a serious mistake because all the vehicles I was looking at on BMW's website indicated a 3.0 L, he stood by his answer. I had to call BMW-USA Customer Service to verify BMW's engine listings on the certified vehicle website were correct, and the dealership was providing the wrong information on the car they were selling. I will never buy a car from these people...the engine size is a critical question which deserves a correct answer!!!

On June 24th at approximately 4 pm, our associate did provide incorrect information to this customer. While 2012 was the first model year of the 2.0L 4 cylinder engine, that engine was used only in the 3 series and 5 series during that model year. Our associate immediately e-mailed the customer with the correct information, and had a dialogue via email, which we are happy to provide. We apologize for the incorrect information.

• X6 Purchase

The sales manager, David Lee, runs a well oiled sales staff. They are knowledgeable, courteous, and very professional.